Being a resident here since 94, most of my hunting since has been here in AZ. Montana is my second favorite place in the world to hunt, so much so I bought a little land up there and hope to build a cabin one of these years. When I first started coming on this site, AZHunter was not available, so AZMTHunter was the second choice. I grew up in Alaska, though, so maybe I should have thrown that in... Spent 14 years in Washington... too much work.

And yeah, gamehauler, taking my two sons hunting ranks right up there with my favorite memories... my youngest, 12, got his second deer this year. Could never get my daughter interested... She just didn't wanna go when she was young and at 16 is now too dang busy with school and volleyball. By the way, she lost to Gilbert in the D1 finals - not a happy kid!

i am really, really from big lake, really.  so biglakejake became a writers pseudonym from about 1999 after i pissed off some folks down in pleasant valley researching a never to be written book.

lee

Mine is just my last name, no hiding who I am.

I was born in 60 and masfeo means mas - more and feo - ugly. In my younger days everyone of your friends you saw you would greet them with - Hola feo. Then of course more ugly came to lite.

My daughter was named, Hunter and born in 2001. The Beast named the first two, I got to name the third, leading me to "Hunter01"

Andy in Tucson

Edge was a character in a western series written by George Gilman. Found out recently the author waa a Brit and probably never seen the west.

Cool old thread, before my time on here. 
I don’t remember thinking up the name, I have and live Mules and started out backpack hunting so put the two together and Mulepackhunter. Most people think it’s due to the pack of Mules but it’s actually my two favorite types. Runnin Mules in and runnin backpacks in. Regardless you won’t see me near the road much. 

• Like 1

Not sure why I even need to respond to this thread. But 25-06 is the best coues killing round that's ever going to exist. 

• Like 2