After all these posts I've really got to change my handle.

BTW, Littlebear, your boot looks bigger than that bear's head....... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Well Josh, have you figured out a new handle yet?

Maybe we could start another thread with suggestions on what to call you.

What do you think guys? I'll bet you guys that know him could have fun with that :rolleyes:

Mike

In Scouts, I lead the "fast" group on a rim-to-rim-to-rim hike. I was given the name of Red Rabbit by the assistant scoutmaster afterwards. I have since slowed my pace and the red hair is more silver.

Doug`RR

My friends thought i needed a nickname, so they thought of the least manliest name they could..............pepÉ

I was thinking of changing my handle to Grong and if I can figure it out I'll tell you how I came about this.

Pollohombre, this is freakin hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of changing my handle to Grong and if I can figure it out I'll tell you how I came about this.

How about you call yourself Magic Man, that is from Talladega nights just for everybodys information greatest movie ever made.

Josh I thought at one time you was going to change it to mullet, though grong would probably be better. :lol:

I kinda like antlerboy :P Or Sean Penn might work as well ;)

I've been known to hunt like crazy for days and days, and on a past hunt a friend mentioned that I just might be nuts. When discussing where I thought we should be the next morning by sunrise, he said "you're too gungho for me." Thus the name.

Anyone know how to change your name/handle on this site yet?

Ah yes!

so i'm layin' here nekked in a bean bag chair eatin' cheetos readin' up on you buncha losers and yer names and i'm thinkin' i been gone too long. you dorks need a tune up. .270 is the only good handle out there and it's mine. it's after the only real cartridge ever developed. the rest are just poor imitations and woman guns(beggin' Amada's pardon, if i ain't mistooken, she shoots a .270) and also, if ya drop the decimal (that's the little dot in front of it, for all you fellers from AJ) then it is my IQ. and i see bullwidgeon ain't splained his handle yet. widgeon is ukrainian for feces. if'n ya don't know what feces is, get a dictionary. later, ya buncha maroons. Lark.

Im thinkin "NuggetSucker" Epperson?

And yes my boot was way bigger than that bear's head.

Falls that is a great screen name!!!!

Mine's cuz I love my 2004 Jeep Rubicon, unfortunately I can't get all my gear in it and leave room for my next whitetail buck this fall!