Sign in to follow this  
Willyhunts2

Grizzlies in az, anybody see this?

Seems like the areas mentioned d already have plenty of black bears lions and thanks to enviro-nuts, wolves. Sure, lets bring in another top order predator. That can't go badly.

• Like 1

I have always been for the reintroduction of the Grizzly. The enviro-whackos will look for any back door approach to keep us off the Grzzly range. The encroachment of humans was the end of the Grizzly. I just don't think it would work.

Heck, why stop with Grizzlies. How about Mastodons and Smilodons? T-Rex, Maybe? How About reintroducing them in the Bay area and the Pugent Sound? These folk are out of control;.

• Like 1

We should have them in the southwest, put them all along the border. Could we put them in BP uniforms in TX?

• Like 3

I would love to hunt Grizzly Bear, but this is a horrible idea. What happens when we have a reintroduced Grizzly kill someone????? We have plenty of Bears in the Gila.

Maybe I am missing something, but where are the vast ranges of roadless areas in AZ. AZ is not like Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. In those states, the grizz hang out in the high mountain ranges where very few people go. The roadless mountains are a boundary. Here in AZ, I do not see those kind of places.

Bunch of wacko idiots trying to do this. Bear meat is good to eat though. :o

Nobody eats Grizz. With that said the reintroduction plan is in the works so expect to see it begin in about 2019.

Ya kind of funny how the elk and deer herds would benefit, really? I'm not sure about the other states mentioned but I'm pretty sure grizzlies being here wouldn't help our deer numbers. I'm pretty sure the cattle ranchers would not be to happy also. The numbers they are talking about is crazy to me, I can't begin to image what the cost to transport all these big bears would be. I'm guessing it will happen eventually just like the wolves, but the wolves arnt liked very much at least on this side of the table.

Word in the mountains is a breading pair have been introduced two years ago.

Word in the mountains is a breading pair have been introduced two years ago.

i won't call you a liar. I've seen really big bears in 27 and Nm. I will say I've heard the grizzly mating story for over 15 years. Maybe true this time?