huntlines

My 14 year old daughter gets her FIRST archery buck!

congrats to you all. heading out thursday to take my 8 year old daughter with me for the first time on my elk hunt. Cant wait for her to be old enough to hunt along side me and her siblings. Thanks for sharing!

THAT IS JUST THE BEST!!!! Got to llove the kids getting it done and to top it off its your DAUGHTER!!!! Congrats to that young lady and to you for raising them right!!!

Congratulations to your beautiful daughter. Kudos to you dad for raising a hunting family. There's no doubt you're a proud dad. Awesome buck! :)

TJ

Thanks to all you who have posted your kind words. My daughter and son love reading them. Now I will be off to help my 21 year old daughter on her archery elk hunt. She just got a job as a nurse and her schedule is crazy busy but I'm looking forward to spending time in the woods chasing screaming bulls!

What an amazing accomplishment at such a young age. Your future is going to be riddled with more opportunities. Your dad better start clearing out some more room on the walls. Great buck.

Spectacular!! Very nice buck! Gotta love it!! A brother and sister being together bonding on a deer hunt and score on top of it!!! Congrats to a great family!! For dad being a great teacher and his 2 children that love the outdoors and hunting!! May you have many more memorable days in the field together and won't have to worry about cell service again!! Thanks for sharing your story!!