Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Spring draw extended to Oct 16th

So looks like they need more money, the draw is extended till Thursday! 😀

post-2686-0-41772200-1413404412_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

From what I saw there were technical issues with the draw for at least a week before the deadline. I tried to apply using a Mac a week early and it wouldn't work at all, had to wait until the next day to use a PC with ie to get it to work.

I guess I'll take this as a sign to not wait for the leftover list.

Ok everyone take a deep breath. They have still not missed a results will be out by date. You have not lost anything by this being extended. Once again take a deep breath. The sun will still come up tomorrow.(lol)

• Like 2

who cares it's not cooze or elk.... could care less if I found out I drew a pig tag til the day of the hunt...

James

• Like 2

Everyone that wants to put in for antelope and elk just keep in mind that you will be able to apply after the deadline..... So don't put in until after that date! Maybe I can draw my elk tag that way....

• Like 3

I thought they got rid of the outside company and started doing their own website/draw? Has that not happened? I hate new age stuff. I love paper apps. I'd like to see the stats on how many apps get applied for in just the extended time.

Ok everyone take a deep breath. They have still not missed a results will be out by date. You have not lost anything by this being extended. Once again take a deep breath. The sun will still come up tomorrow.(lol)

Technically some of us will lose something and that something is a tag. You'll hear about guys that put in on this extension and drew a tag that some of us put in for and applied when we were supposed to.
  • Like 3

Ok I didnt think about that as I put in for one that will always have left overs. I'll bet that it really effects vary few people and with other things going on in this world this is something very trivial. But the game and fish bashers have to have something to do waiting for the results. So bash on my fellow Coueswhitetail members.

Ok I didnt think about that as I put in for one that will always have left overs. I'll bet that it really effects vary few people and with other things going on in this world this is something very trivial. But the game and fish bashers have to have something to do waiting for the results. So bash on my fellow Coueswhitetail members.

I'm not a basher and support G&F on many things. Extended dead lines is not one of them. Fix the problem internally and end it. Extensions are expected when the system fails and fails and fails! They have to give a day or two. It's funny how everyone gets their apps thru on extension days but the week or so before the deadline it took half a day for some. Again, I'd love to hear a stat on apps applied for just on the deadline days. If you hunt has left overs great, but when it's winter, spring, and fall deadlines being extended, most hunts have no left overs.