tarandjr

Found Backpack in 34A

I'm a lucky guy. Tarandjr is a top notch guy and a true sportsman. I can not thank him enough. Along with this site and its members. I would have done the same and know now where to post if I come across some ones gear. My gear he spoke of was probably 2k in value. So You can imagine how bummed out I was when I found it was not in the back of my utv but now so happy.

Thanks again to all honest people and especially Tarandjr.

• Like 9

This is awesome! a friend just pointed this out to me and im pretty impressed with the integrity that has been displayed here. happy hunting!

It's nice to see that hunters on this sight help each other out. Way to go.

• Like 1

Reminds me of the Human Kindness commercials. You people are awesome. Restores my faith in society.

Way to go!! Definatly not like the new generation of hunters that are out there!

I'm a lucky guy. Tarandjr is a top notch guy and a true sportsman. I can not thank him enough. Along with this site and its members. I would have done the same and know now where to post if I come across some ones gear. My gear he spoke of was probably 2k in value. So You can imagine how bummed out I was when I found it was not in the back of my utv but now so happy.

Thanks again to all honest people and especially Tarandjr.

Think I even saw this on Facebook. Great community and forum to have. If I ever find something I will be utilizing this for sure. Great job!