Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost85

190" coues killed in southern AZ?!?!?

Looks like a mount to me. Notice how the ears are positioned perfectly. Everything looks a little to fake to me

I was going to say the same thing about the ears, but also the nose looks a little glossy, and there does not seem to be any of that "white eye" effect.

That said I hope it is real and would love to hear the story!

REDDOG

Looks like a mount to me. Notice how the ears are positioned perfectly. Everything looks a little to fake to me

If this is a mount, its a good one. Teeth are showing and looks like the could be blood in bottom right corner of pic...

it's teeth are showing, has white crust around it's nose, nose and lips are pushed back against the ground. i am pretty positive it is not a mount

Fake. Pull it into photoshop and check out the area around where the two ears and the dirt all intersect. You can see where the ears weren't cut perfectly into the background. Also, the shading around the top of the snout isn't correct either. Go to like 800% zoom and you'll see what I mean.

• Like 1

Fake. Pull it into photoshop and check out the area around where the two ears and the dirt all intersect. You can see where the ears weren't cut perfectly into the background. Also, the shading around the top of the snout isn't correct either. Go to like 800% zoom and you'll see what I mean.

Thank god! That means the real 191" buck is still out there.

• Like 8

Think my buddys would get same pic of me I couldn't role my tongue back up and put it in my mouth for a pic if I hammered a buck like that

Um where the heck are the shadows? Got em on the soles of the boots but not around the deer. Seems photoshopped

I think its more likely a Texas buck. Its head seems big compared to the boots in the pic.

• Like 1

Just going to say if I just took a potential world record coues I wouldnt show it yet.. And I damed sure would not post a pic of me in it.. To many drama qeens to try and say it's not real photoshop etc.. This could happen... The picture isn't good enough to make any judgement. Texas deer or coues it's a heck of a buck..I can see mesquite leaves in the pic.. We have these as well as Texas and mex and new mex.. It would exciting if this is real.. Kinda gives hope of deer management and down right being a bad butt..just saying

Um where the heck are the shadows? Got em on the soles of the boots but not around the deer. Seems photoshopped

Looks like there are shadows of the tines going up the guys boot and pant bottoms, just my observation.