Sign in to follow this  
gotcoues

Harvey's 2014 AZ Buffalo Short Video Clip

My Friend Harvey was able to cash in his 30 plus bonus points and take a buffalo on Friday. He invited me to tag along as soon as he found out he drew the tag. It was quite the task to quarter and cut up all the meat for the two of us, I think it took almost 3 hours. We were able to get the truck to it and set up an easy up to keep out of the sun. Hauled the meat back to Tucson in several ice chests and dropped it off at Jonathon's.

Can't wait to try out some buffalo!

post-754-0-05883400-1415495752_thumb.jpg

post-754-0-33334600-1415495774_thumb.jpg

Got the shot on Video

• Like 1

Sweet deal! Is that the Raymond Ranch herd? Was that a cow or bull tag?

Cool vid. Congrats to your friend. Some great meat there.

To embed the video on the thread, simply insert the URL in between the html tags.

Example: [youtube ]sampleURL

FYI: I put an extra space after the first "e" in order to show the proper look. Otherwise, my example wouldn't show up. Don't put any spaces in between the html tags.

Thank you Forlorn Hope for the info, hopefully I can get the hang of it so next time it is a bit easier me.

Kidso, it was Raymond Ranch. It was his first time applying for something other than the House Rock Herd. He didn't want to hire and guide, which could prove essential to taking one out of that herd. He was also tired of waiting for the bull tag (his is a cow).

• Like 2

Very cool

Very nice job and that is cool that you have it all on video. Did a F&G employee accompany you on the hunt like it says in the regs?

Sweet deal! Is that the Raymond Ranch herd? Was that a cow or bull tag?

Can tell difference by horns cows curl a bulls look like field goal posts normally

Very cool! Lots of great fare there. Congratulations to your friend! What caliber rifle/bullet did he use?