azryan

Coues and Effect

Awesome job scouting man and gettin' it done!!! Great buck, great pics, great vid, great job!!! JIM>

Great job on switching gears and gettin' it done. Nice story, great pics/video....I was getting anxious to see that muley in the dirt. I love scouting almost as much as the hunt. It's great when it pays off.

Great read and hunt! Really cool pictures of scouting and your buck. Congratulations on the success!

Congrats on a great buck! Great write up, vids & pics!

Thanks for the long read. That is a GREAT Buck! I was hoping you'd get the Muley! Maybe next year. You earned that buck with all the scouting you did. Great pics and video.

Congratulations on an awesome buck! Fantastic work on the pictures and video. Super job all the way around!

Your Dad left to go to a wedding.....What's up with that? At least he knew which end of the binos to look thru.....

Congrats on your buck Ryan! All the hard work and effort paid off. Hope I get to see the rack at X-mas.....

I have been a member of CWT for a long time, you topic is one of the best I have read. Awesome job and congrats on a super buck!