I've been a bowtech fan for quite a few years and I really like the destroyer and now the Experience. Great shooting bows with high performance.

New Prime Rival may be my next bow....

• Like 1

post-2759-0-87381700-1417730834_thumb.jpg

I have a 1960 Bear Kodiak that is by far my favorite bow. This is pretty much the same as the 59 model reproduction that is out again from Bear. Shooting a recurve just has that special feeling that is hard to explain. Don't get me wrong I'm not a died in the wool traditional guy or anything, but this bow is what put Bear on the map for good!

• Like 5

The one I'm currently shooting is my favorite. My first brand new bow in 10 years. First its gonna be a Hoyt because of the grip and it just happened to be a 2013 Hoyt Spyder Turbo. Everything you look for in bow it has. I've always been a 6in brace height shooter so that doesnt effect my shooting at all.

• Like 1

I own three Bear Archery bows. I enjoy them all, but my favorite one to shoot is my '76 Grizzly!

post-8895-0-73632600-1417738091_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hoyt for me! I tried all the manufacturers , but the hoyt faktor just felt the best to me.

Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo. Tons of speed, forgiveness and just plain built to shoot. Working at Archery HQ I'm fortunate enough to test shoot just about every bow by every manufacturer. It is purely user specific on taste of what everyone prefers but after shooting many styles and makers there are many that I'd never pay for.

Hoyt guy here too. I have had my two bows for about 10 & 9 years now. A Hoyt TurboTec and an UltraTek. Both shoot fast, straight, and hit hard. The UltraTek was my first "Target Bow" in the brown/black "Safari" color. I used it to win the Triple Crown in 2005.

How many people hae actually owned and hunted with all the bows and how many are just stating what they currently own? Lol