Flatlander

Elk & Antelope Draw Odds

threw my 22 pronghorn points at a unit 1 tag. thank you flatlander-I was just gonna buy another pt until you gave me the pep talk...

lee

People Draw with little or no points with 22 why would you think of not putting in? When I drew my rifle tag I only had 9 points 2 years later I drew an archery tag. My friends drew 8 muzzleloader 2 years ago with 21 points and drew 10 archery the next year.

Flatlander, got a buddy that put in 7e first and 6a second early archery bull with 8bpt, Resident. Curious what his odds look like?

He's going hunting.

Flatlander, got a buddy that put in 7e first and 6a second early archery bull with 8bpt, Resident. Curious what his odds look like?

He's going hunting.

Which means I'm going hunting! Thanks Flat!

Flatlander,

Resident 16 points going into Elk draw, applied for Unit 1 early rifle and Unit 3c early rifle.

Resident 11 points going into Antelope draw, unit 10 rifle.

Thanks for your time.

Not sure if this is was covered

3pts NR unit 8 early archery 1&2

unit 8 late archery 3,4,5

my dad 4pts resident unit 8 late rifle 1&2

unit 8 late archery 3,4,5

thanks in advance flatlander

What about 1 resident applicant with 14 points for 1st choice is early rifle 10 and 2nd in early rifle 22N.

and 2 resident applicants with 6 points each for lope, 1st choice is 4a rifle and 2nd is 5a rifle.

the last is 1 resident applicant with 3 points, 1st choice 4a JR elk and 2nd choice 6a JR elk.

Thanks for all your devotion to helping and/or cranking up the nerves of anxious elk/lope hunters!

Just curious if I have a chance... Resident 2 applicants 2 bonus points. Unit 1 early archery first choice (I know no chance in heck)2nd choice 5bn November archery. Hoping we have a chance at that tag.