trphyhntr

Furthest North Youve Seen a Border Crosser?

Uses to see them in northern 28 and southern 27 but its been awhile. Some are regular workers at ranches and just walk or hitch their way up. Some are picked up. As far as dangerous drug smuggling wets, I've only seen them just north-south of the ten where I'm at.

Just south of Ajo on my way down to Rocky Point.

By Oracle....the sketchtiest encounter I have had with illegals was in 36b my dad my 12 year old brother and I were glassing, I see two yotes at 100 yards walking, I rushed it and bricked the shot...I turned around to see my dad and brother 60 yards away with their eyes glued the other way, I swung my binos around to see what they were looking at to see 27 drug smugglers dressed in all black with big assburlap sacks on their backs, I moved slowly towards my dad and bro staying low so they could not see us.when I got to them I asked what did they do when they heard me shot, They said that they didn't even flinch. Luckily they continued to move in a direction away from us because we realized between the 3 of us we only had 25 bullets.

There are plenty living and working in the oilfield up here just 30 miles south of Canada. Passed a border patrol guy twice yesterday. They even have a precense up here.Now if we could only find some good Mexican food here........BOB!

bunch of funny guys. Well, this thread was pretty worthless.

Trphyhntr,

I was being dead serious. I work with a lot of different Public Safety/LE departments, and DHS & BP a lot. All over the country. Believe it or not, BP has a strong presence on the northern border too. And half of who they catch are from SOUTH of the US border. If you ask an honest question, I will give an honest answer. But I do make jokes a lot too.

I was in Alaska this past summer, and I bet there were some up that far.

I Helped AZ Hunters Who Care clean up a huge illegal alien layup near Lake Pleasant a few years back. There were over 5000 backpacks and water jugs along with clothes for as far as the eye could see. If I remember right we filled up two 40 yard dumpsters and still didn't get it all.

I have never seen any here, other then the obvious at corners, home depot, etc. I lived in Brownsville TX for 3.5 years as a kid and we would see them all the time there.

Well, by the amount of backpacks and assorted other garbage left here in the Huachuca Wilderness areas, I am sad to hear that any of the dirty, nasty felon litterbugs make it any further north at all. At least the fence has slowed the accumulation of trash a little bit.

My great grandfather was illegal.He was from Poland. I aslo hear of people from other countries with red and blonde hair coming over back in the day. Some of them made good Americans. Some not.

• Like 1

bunch of funny guys. Well, this thread was pretty worthless.

Trphyhntr,

I was being dead serious. I work with a lot of different Public Safety/LE departments, and DHS & BP a lot. All over the country. Believe it or not, BP has a strong presence on the northern border too. And half of who they catch are from SOUTH of the US border. If you ask an honest question, I will give an honest answer. But I do make jokes a lot too.

I was in Alaska this past summer, and I bet there were some up that far.

Oh I know you're serious. I was just talking about dudes with a jug of water in the desert that you see when hunting here, nom sayin.

Always see garbage left behind in 37b freeman and 96 ranch roads. Seem to be very near the highway less than quarter mile from main road.

• Like 1

Taco Bell, Filliberto's, Eriberto's, Macayo's,and gardening at Joe Arpio's house...............BOB!

• Like 1