hawkeye

Why Can't The Fools At AZGFD Get There Sheet Together

If you think a little. Its pretty easey to overcome the problems with the draw system. Its not great, but I guess we are going to live with it. Gotta look at the regs every year.

Just wait till dead line extends bc all the last minute twits that can't get their chit together. I think they are just as bad as the morons that will extend it!

• Like 1

Hawkeye , There is some issues with the licenses and applying for the draw . It's all based on timing of the licenses.

Yes it's very frustrating when you spend hours trying to figure it out. I Just gotta walk away and chill!

Don't sweat it with Average Joe he has had a burr under his saddle since he showed up in recent years!

Nah. I am going to drive down and hand them in personally. I am getting where I don't trust any of them. It just gets frustrating. Every year it's something different. If they were a company they would have gone out of business long ago. As for Average Joe, he must be one of the incompetent ones on the payroll for it to strike such a nerve. He can call me stupid if he wants to, but facts are facts, and the truth must have hurt his feelings.

A lotta Folks that work for the different Goverment type of jobs ,do so cause thats all they can do. They couldn't do a real Job. Not all of them , but allot. You Guys out there that work GOV. jobs don't get mad. I said Allot not ALL. I have friends and many family members that do so I know. Fact I should as I am getting lazy in my old age. Last week I spent 3 different days, total of 7 Hours on phone with dot to get a 4-5 minute problem worked out(example).............BOB!

G&F does things slowly, by the book, and occasional, farms out work to contractors. The state of their current online system illustrates how far they are behind the rest of the world, technologically.

The way I see it, they are under-funded and what funds they do bring in are mis-appropriated, of just flat out stolen by the state. They do what they can with what resources they have. The best minds in technology are not working for state level government. And the lowest bid contractors are not going to provide the kind of experience we are used to with Amazon or retailers like Cabela's or Midway USA.

I've said over and over, 3 or 4 guys could radically make over the G&F online system. in a weekend. They just don't have the funding or the interest to do it.

• Like 2

Oh they have the funding. They would rather waist it on introducing wolves into the state rather than to make things better for the people who fund most of their wasted projects.

• Like 1

Just drop the online application. Then everyone will go back to the old ways of filling out the form themselves. Either mail it in or hand deliver. It will also force you to have the money on hand at the time of application submittal.

Problem solved. But make sure you fill it out correctly, then the problem will only be yours, no one else to blame.

• Like 2

Oh they have the funding. They would rather waist it on introducing wolves into the state rather than to make things better for the people who fund most of their wasted projects.

You have now shown your ignorance. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

• Like 2

I agree with lancetkenyon. Drop the online applications if you can't get a grip on how to do it. Must have hit a nerve on flatlander also. Tell me then how they have there act together and don't waste money.

In this day and age, they are not going to drop the online application process. It won't happen. What we have grown accustomed to is problems with the process. The good thing is that they still allow you to submit paper apps. So if applying online isn't "your" thing (that's not directed at anyone specific) then apply with paper. But arguing about taking the online process away is doing no one any good. It will not happen.

• Like 2

I have no ill feelings or comments in this post so don't take this the wrong way. However, I do find it remarkably funny how you put down and trash G&F for being so incompetent when your claims are not only false, and ignorant, but your grammar shows you are just as "incompetent". In your comment above it's *waste not waist. Before trashing someone, it would be wise to show some knowledge and maturity. I'm sure all the guys down at the G&F offices know the difference between waste and waist.

• Like 2