Flatlander

I'm in . . .

*cough*

Uh, Whut?!!! 20 bp's? And you're putting in for cow hunts? Is that a typo? You must have my old man's luck. Guy could not draw an elk tag it he had photos of the G&F commissioner with Obummer's wife....and 10 bp's!

If you draw that 7W tag, give me a shout. Home unit. With 20 bp's, you deserve to get on an elk!

Personally, I'm in for 7W or 10 bull 1st (will decide with the guys tomorrow) and U10 late cow 2nd. The draw gods have been especially kind to me over the years. Am hoping for a little more of the same for 2k15.

My usual first choice early rifle, second choice early archery routine. Hope this is my year. :)

And once again, zero problems using my iPad!

I know I'm gonna get drawn for mine....bp's!

Lol

I think you will busy helping your kid!

I put in for real last nite. No problem with system, I bought new lic. 2 weeks ago and it went thru no problem it showed my new lic. #. Now to get that cow tag after 19 years...........BOB!

*cough*

Uh, Whut?!!! 20 bp's? And you're putting in for cow hunts? Is that a typo? You must have my old man's luck. Guy could not draw an elk tag it he had photos of the G&F commissioner with Obummer's wife....and 10 bp's!

If you draw that 7W tag, give me a shout. Home unit. With 20 bp's, you deserve to get on an elk!

Personally, I'm in for 7W or 10 bull 1st (will decide with the guys tomorrow) and U10 late cow 2nd. The draw gods have been especially kind to me over the years. Am hoping for a little more of the same for 2k15.

Bobs pulling your leg.

I hope you draw your tag this year Bob.

3b north muzzy and 3b archery bull for elk and 3b south archery antelope. The animals are backwards, I found big bulls in the cedars and big antelope in the pines.

• Like 1

I know I'm gonna get drawn for mine....bp's!

Lol

I think you will busy helping your kid!

That's what it's all about my friend.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Got the wife, brother and sis-in-law in tonight. Hopefully somebody can pull a tag. If not, I am taking a week off to hunt deer with my bow.

• Like 1

Got the wife, brother and sis-in-law in tonight. Hopefully somebody can pull a tag. If not, I am taking a week off to hunt deer with my bow.

if no one gets drawn 1 week for deer and a week for bear for me!