Sign in to follow this  
SWINGBOW

Draw system crash.... Again.

I got myself, my brother and my friend put in for elk with no problem. Now I'm trying to put my kids in and it keeps crashing on me. Sure I shouldv'e done it sooner, but even better than that would be a website that worked!!!

post-1823-0-69623900-1423618998_thumb.png

I will never understand why so many people wait until the last minute to apply. A month and a half isn't long enough? This probably means an extended deadline again like last year. I wish they would just say "Too bad, you are out of luck". But they won't, because they want the $$$.

• Like 12

I got myself, my brother and my friend put in for elk with no problem. Now I'm trying to put my kids in and it keeps crashing on me. Sure I shouldv'e done it sooner, but even better than that would be a website that worked!!!

Why would you wait untill the last night to put in How would you feel if they didn't extend the draw every year and you weren't able to put your kids in? Wondering why you would put yourself in before your kids?

• Like 8

Man there might be things that I slack off on but putting in for the AZ elk draw ain't one of them. I might miss a house payment, might forget the wifes birthday might even forget today is payday but you can bet that about the second week you can put in ....it's a done deal !!

• Like 8

Supposedly this was the 1st drawing that would be run "in house" by the department. I had no issues but did not wail till last minute. Wonder if this draw is the same old ........

Man there might be things that I slack off on but putting in for the AZ elk draw ain't one of them. I might miss a house payment, might forget the wifes birthday might even forget today is payday but you can bet that about the second week you can put in ....it's a done deal !!

i would burn my house down with my fat wife in it on her birthday before i missed the draw

• Like 6

It's all good bro, i do the same thing every year. Wait till the last second of the last day. I do this because it's been a good luck charm for getting drawn a whole bunch. I wouldn't put in early if you paid me to do it. this dandy little superstition of mine has payed off many times. Good luck to your kids and an extension!!!

• Like 1

They should not extend the deadline. I am one lazy sob, and I put in plenty of time. No need to wait till lst day especially not having to put money up front. Aint no escuse unless You were stranded on Gilligans Island, and then the professor could even fix You up.........BOB!

Bottom line of they advertise putting in until 7pm you should be able to do so. No matter what! Not anyone's fault they can't get their system in order.

• Like 2

I got a friend right now going bonkers......I done told him weeks ago this was going to happen but would he listen to me?

Noo.