Sign in to follow this  
bwp22

Sportsmans Expo?

dan thompson was always cool to talk to... his hand made calls are awesome!

especially love the weems replica!

James

Thanks everyone for the input. I think im going to go on Friday. I would like to go on Saturday to see Randy Ulmer speak but im guessing its pretty crowded on the weekend.

I dont think they did the dog jumping last yr either but I could be wrong.

I think this shiw has gone down from what it used to be because there are other expos going on like the Western Hunting Expo in SLC.

Haven't been for a few years, but I'm planning to go Saturday. Like others have said they seem to have lost some of their luster over the years.

I'm going tomorrow afternoon after I kill my pig in the morning:) Fingers crossed:)

• Like 2

I will be there on Saturday look for a guy in mostly camo, pushing a baby stroller, lol, Adam let me know when you get there.

I'm going tomorrow afternoon after I kill my pig in the morning:) Fingers crossed:)

After your done killing yours, you can come help me kill mine! I've come to the conclusion that I'm the worst pig hunter in the state.

I killed my pig at 8:30. Just got done looking at the show. It sucked!!!!! Save your money & time.....

Adam

• Like 3

I just got back - considering with all the boats and fishing stuff - I give it a 7 out of 10 I'm being generous!

not as many crap booths - lots of outfitters if you wanted to book a hunt - safari - or lots of outfitters for fishing Alaska

most the seminars were fishing related -

I'd say go if you haven't anything better to do -- go - - but remember sat- sun will be crowded!

the taxidermy part - was ok but nothing special did nt even know who did what just mounts some good - some excellent a lot mediocre.