Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Mean/Insane Tom Down!

Way to go Blake! Sweet looking cat! Did you keep the tasty meat? Lion is second only to bear for my palate.

Holy cow pies! The forth pic down, that guy has some big conjones.... I would think that lion could potentially be on you in a blink of an eye. Thanks for sharing.

cool. been there, done that. it's more exciting than you can imagine. good cat too. a couple of the photos are really good. lucky the dogs didn't get cut up. good job. everbody needs to bay a lion at least once. Lark.

Awesome!!! I saw the video and those dogs did some work!!! One mean nasty bluetic haha. Awesome dogs and good job. Grats on the nice cat and hope the dogs heal up and tree another. Tell your friend with the hounds good looking dogs and to hit me up if he had a litter of pups

I don't see what you guys are seeing. It looks like all he wanted to do is play!! What a cute little cuddely kitty cat! :). That last picture looks like you just want to give him a high-five.

Wow, sounds like you guys had a blast!

The dogs on the lion wouldn't happen to be Jed's dogs would they? I went up to Heber with a buddy of mine this past December to pick up some puppies he got from Jed from a classified ad that was posted here. In one of the pics you posted looks exactly like the pups dad. My Buddy has 3 pups/brothers and they are growing like weeds, great dogs!!!