Barnesboy

When do we find out?

This question probably gets asked at least once year but when do we find out if we get drawn for elk?

We could see credit cards being charged as early as Friday, but more likely sometime next week. Then we have approximately 3-4 weeks before results are posted.

Last year, first card was hit on March 19.

• Like 1

Ya, canceled this year due to lack of funding, like everything else......BOB!

What Forlorn hope said. Last year is usually a good indicator, but you can't depend on it. Results will more than likely be posted in mid or early April.

Last year credit cards started to hit on march 12th! Been super lucky with tags for 3 years in a row and looking back the cards have been hit the Friday before the AZ elk banquet. So unless something changes from the past 3 years card will start to hit late this week. Good luck everyone. If my wife hears I got a hunt of a lifetime 4 years in a row I'll probably end up divorced.

• Like 2

Its usually right around the expo. Remember riding out there 3 years ago to have TJ text me that he got charged. The actual draw for official results and for the paper people should be mid april

Don't they normally send an e-mail reminding everyone to update/make sure payment information is accurate, before any cards are hit? I haven't seen anything hit my e-mail inbox yet, reminding to confirm payment information.

Edit: I just looked up e-mail from last year, they sent out the reminder on 3/7/14, which was the first Friday in March. I'm surprised we haven't seen an email yet, probably sometime this week. Which means I would imagine we would see cards getting hit a little bit later, than normal, since the payment reminder e-mail has been delayed for whatever reason...

March 12th is there published update credit card date. Looking back on this site they started hitting cards on the 19th 2 years ago and the 20th last year.