Barnesboy

When do we find out?

Im so confidant my son is going to draw an elk tag i bought him his first muzzleloade.

I thought the same thing once, I had 6 bonus points and bought a new .338 win mag. I finally got to use it 7 years later.

• Like 4

I know someone that called on Friday because of a credit card mishap on there behalf I think it is still going to be a little while

Im so confidant my son is going to draw an elk tag i bought him his first muzzleloade.

I thought the same thing once, I had 6 bonus points and bought a new .338 win mag. We finally got to use it 7 years later.

I'm not alone....I bought a .338 Win mag 2 years ago!

I thought the same thing once, I had 6 bonus points and bought a new .338 win mag. We finally got to use it 7 years later.
I'm not alone....I bought a .338 Win mag 2 years ago!
I got my 338 like 2 months ago lol

Hoping/wishing/thinking/dreaming to draw an elk tag has been reason enough to acquire several guns I own that are NIB and not even scoped yet. I know, it's a sickness. ☺

• Like 1

I didnt even put in so I bought a Browning 300 win mag and 400 rounds of ammo just in case someone I know does get drawn and wants to borrow it.

lark

I heard that this year they went back to the "giant steel barrel and drinking beer around the campfire" way of picking and choosing who gets drawn and who doesn't...

• Like 1

I heard that this year they went back to the "giant steel barrel and drinking beer around the campfire" way of picking and choosing who gets drawn and who doesn't...

Ya see, now there's some good ol' common sense. If they get too lazy to fetch more firewood, they can just burn some applications. Works for me. :lol:

I was thinking more positive like "hey we're running out of beer and firewood" so let's get this done.

How am I supposed to know whether or not I need to bid on the commissioners tag if credit cards don't get hit before the AES banquet?

• Like 1

I just bought two hand grenades in anticipation of a successful draw. Most of us "geezers" have the DT's (delirious tremors) so our accuracy isn't quite like what it was in former years!!

• Like 2