el diablo

Results available

Popcorn? Popcorn anyone?

I've been waiting 11 yrs to draw a tag. I finally drew, I know I drew cuz my card got hit. Yes of course I want to know what unit which is why I check my newly made azgfd account, plus living on this site, bookface, and texting buddies for updates. But come on guys, we are better than to start trashing other members on this site. We ALL want to know. We ALL know it's like christmas, and WE ALL want to rub it in our buddies faces who have been pulling tags for yrs while some have been left high and dry that we drew and they didnt, and finally they have to pack out your elk instead of you packing theirs!!!

Couldn't agree more!

Willhunt4coues- hunt 24a much? Lol

Only once in awhile... Lmao. I live in Globe and would love to hunt other units. My dad is stubborn and only likes hunting 24a and 4b for elk. Being as old as he is I want to spend every hunt with him till he can't go anymore. When he can't I will then venture out with my son. Until then 24a is fun I know every canyon and been in every canyon since I was 8.

• Like 5

Like stated - why even start this new website NOW IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DRAW why not wait a month when its after the draw

A HUNDRED FOLD PHONE CALLS - INVOLVING THIS NEW DRAMA CENTER

they will say - its easy to find your results just join the club and register a new personal account - look how many have joined already -- otherwise most would say screw it!

ok how many who joined most likely would not have even bothered - other than the newbie guy coming on here and saying join now and see your results

Agree. And it looks like we'll be putting in online through it in the future as well. I always thought it was rediculous to have to keep putting in ur info when they already have it. I think it will be a better app system. He11 their probly tryin to fix all the crap everyone keeps bitchin bout now everyone is bitchin bout them fixin it.

Bunch of Whiners!!! Some guy figured out how to see his results ahead of when they are supposed to be released, and now AZGFD screwed up the results again!!!

WAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

I didn't even know what portal meant till about 10 minutes ago when I looked it up.

it's a town down in se az I thought?

That's what I thought when I heard portal but I would've never thought it had something to do with the interweb.

• Like 1

I didn't even know what portal meant till about 10 minutes ago when I looked it up.

Right next to Paradise, right?!?

Right next to Paradise, right?!?

Used to be a hippie gathering in the 70's bird watching research center and all!

Did they always have the button 'draw results coming soon' on the homepage? It's there now...hmmm