el diablo

Results available

You know, they could always go back to the old way, you found out when/if your tag came in the mail. I really don't understand what all the fuss is about, a little patience would definitely be in order here... Just sayin

• Like 6

You know, they could always go back to the old way, you found out when/if your tag came in the mail. I really don't understand what all the fuss is about, a little patience would definitely be in order here... Just sayin

You are absolutely correct , but they keep teasing us.

You are dating yourself. Most of the little weenies posting now days dont even know what you are talking about.

• Like 4

You are dating yourself. Most of the little weenies posting now days dont even know what you are talking about.

yep cant really remember the dates, but if you had an early bull tag the scouting time was 2 months or less. The mid winter draw is a good thing.

• Like 1

Maybe game and fish should not release the results until the day they write in the regs, April 20th or so. If G&F was such a big laughing stock then not as many people would want to hunt our elk, deer, sheep, buffalo etc and I could get a tag.

. I for one find it hilarious and think game and fish should screw with you even more. If you let it get to you so much you deserve it. Lose your sense of entitlement and realize the results will come when they come.

. I for one find it hilarious and think game and fish should screw with you even more. If you let it get to you so much you deserve it. Lose your sense of entitlement and realize the results will come when they come.

I find it brilliant on there part if they are egging on the anticipation by screwing with us.

yep cant really remember the dates, but if you had an early bull tag the scouting time was 2 months or less. The mid winter draw is a good thing.

I remember getting the elk results while fishing our annual Lake Mary tournament in July.
  • Like 1

I am 40 years old and remember checking the mail for a tag or a bs pink card. We are lucky in az. I put I for other states and they never post results early. Maybe az should do the same. I bet if we keep bitchin about it they will start posting result according to the regs. Just like every other state.

• Like 2

^^^^^ exactly!!!! Let's whine and moan and call them names. Last time I checked they have come out way earlier than they have advertised. Personally I am Tired of seeing the negative comments.

• Like 9

I tell you what, I will be mad as heck come the 18th, if the results aren't out! Until then, I'm a happy camper. We should be glad game and fish allows us to use credit cards for the draw. Some of us remember mailing in checks/money orders!

• Like 2

I miss my pink slips, the 3yr off after drawn. The old raffle wheel pulling names with your unit number posting it on the board. Who's old

As an aside.. I think I figured out their application numbering schema.. By my estimation, the 'IN' that is coming before some of the application numbers, stands for Individual.. When you applied alone.. If you have an application number that doesn't have 'IN' out front it's when you were part of a group application.

It alligns perfectly for me for all of my applications group/individual across all species... Might help some of you do some 'cipherin' on what you're looking at your personal applications/tags page.

Vossy,

I checked your theory about "IN" its not the case as I always put in individual & some of my tags have the IN & some don't. Hopefully somebody can shed the light on what the "IN" stands for.