Sign in to follow this  
Wrk2Hnt

Results by phone

you were not drawn for antelope..... you were not drawn for elk.... thank you for calling the Arizona Game and Fish department

you were not drawn for antelope..... you were not drawn for elk.... thank you for calling the Arizona Game and Fish department

Ditto. But, my dad drew Unit 8 early archery bull so I will be helping him. He turns 77 years old 5 days before the hunt so I will work my butt off keeping my promise to get him his 1st bull.

• Like 4

Thats what i love about AZ you just never know. Congrats.. A few years back i drew a muzz antelope tag with 5 points. We drew 4 muzz unit 10 tags, 4 on one app with only 4 points.

My dad and I got 7w Late Rifle Bull tags also. No junior cow hunt for my son 2 yrs in a row trying to get drawn for that hunt. What a waist it is to put a 10yr old in for a junior hunt to not get drawn. But they are the next generation of hunters!!! But cant get drawn. Frustrating!!

Most juniors elk hunts haver harder draw odds than normal cow hunts. The only advantage of the jrs hunt is that they try to put them on holidays where kids do not have school. If i had a kid i would not be putting them in for jrs hunts.

My dad and I got 7w Late Rifle Bull tags also. No junior cow hunt for my son 2 yrs in a row trying to get drawn for that hunt. What a waist it is to put a 10yr old in for a junior hunt to not get drawn. But they are the next generation of hunters!!! But cant get drawn. Frustrating!!

Most juniors elk hunts haver harder draw odds than normal cow hunts. The only advantage of the jrs hunt is that they try to put them on holidays where kids do not have school. If i had a kid i would not be putting them in for jrs hunts.

It is ridiculous how hard it is for kids to get drawn for the Jr. hunts. I have expressed my frustration over and over to the G&F. I quit putting my kids in for them. I will pay the extra money so they can actually get drawn.

Me=NOTHING!

Taylor=Nothing.

My wife=7W late rifle bull!!! We will be hunting!

Also found out my cousin drew the same 7W later rifle bull tag.

awesome you know that unit

my kids all got tags, one juniors tag (14) and two archery cow in 8 (17 and 21). I don't mind guiding, not the same as shooting yourself, but will still be loads of fun.

Even though my acct had not been charged, it was good for closure to hear the computer generated voice tell me I was not drawn. Now I can move on to the deer and sheep draw.

• Like 2

I got a 4b early archery bull, my brother got a 27 early archery bull and my dad got a 23n early archery bull!! Gonna be a fun and busy fall!

I wish all that conspiracy theory BS you talk about was true, cause if it was we wouldn't have to hear about you drawing your 2nd archery bull tag in 3 yrs, you'd be at the top of their blacklist. Congrats to your family.

• Like 1

5A early rifle bull for my wife, nothing for the rest of us..

It is ridiculous how hard it is for kids to get drawn for the Jr. hunts. I have expressed my frustration over and over to the G&F. I quit putting my kids in for them. I will pay the extra money so they can actually get drawn.

Youre absolutely right how rediculous it is but thats what happens when there are more kids than tags. Something i would like to see is when a junior puts in for the first time for a specific species, juniors hunt only,they get drawn, if there are more kids that qualify than tags it works like the max bonus pass. Probably something that needs to be taken to the commission.

Yes!!!!! My conspiracy proved true!!! I had a 4 year draw streak until the online draw system came out!!!! Haven't drawn since!! Well this year, I decided the online system gave bad mojo to me so I put in with paper again, and bingo, 6a late rifle bull here I come!!!!!!! Also my uncles drew 6a early archery and unit 1 early archery!!! Going to be a great year!!!!

Who drew them 9 Muzzy tags?............BOB!