cramerhunts

Jaycie Does it Again!

I beg to differ. Who pays for all the gas and lodging You would go thru a set of tires on a vehicle ware it half out. You wouldn't be working cause of the time involed. So yes You would be rich..Maybee not a basterd but kind of silly. I am a turkey freak ,not far away from my royal and no ambition to get one from every State even if I had the time or money. Just my op.. IF You want it good luck.............BOB!

That's awesome sounds like a family effort congrats to your daughter on a great bird. My daughter shot her first merriams a couple weeks ago we will be trying to get her a goulds next

That's awesome sounds like a family effort congrats to your daughter on a great bird. My daughter shot her first merriams a couple weeks ago we will be trying to get her a goulds next

I saw that awesome bird of your daughter's. Good luck on getting the Gould's!

Does not get much better than that ... nice bird and great write up .. Congrats to Jaycie and at this rate she is well on her way to a Royal !

• Like 1

First off that is very cool of you to sign your Gould's tag over to your daughter.

Congrats to Jaycie on a gorgeous bird. I always enjoy reading and watching your hunts together.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for the comments, was probably the most fun hunt we've had.

• Like 2

Congratulations Jaycie on an awesome looking bird. What better way to spend with dad and granddad. Kudos Phil for being a great dad that you are. There's no doubt the excitement filled the camp with another great memory in the books. Great pictures!

TJ

• Like 2

I've been boning out the breast and barbecuing it the last few years as my family seems to really like it cooked this way. I did that with half of Jaycie's Gould's last night and it turned out really good......at least it must have as there wasn't any left overs!

post-216-0-75565300-1431553659_thumb.jpg

post-216-0-40897800-1431553680_thumb.jpg

• Like 1