lancetkenyon

Good Guy Buyer List

Was I left off the list since I'm not a good "guy?"

:) :) :)

your guy as the rest of us, maybe more guy than some. Don't think the gender matters on the list lol. "Good people selling list" from now on. And we'll call them folks that put out our fires "fire people" too.

That's funny :)

I was reading the thread and did see my name mentioned so I threw out the possibility with a totally smiling face that it was gender related.

I totally apologize. I did not see it mentioned before this. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. You have been added to the "Good Guy list" with an asterisk (showing you are not a "guy", but a good buyer nonetheless).
  • Like 1

Next we are gonna have to make sure that there is a rainbow flag after a name.

Can add Flatlander to the list. Easy transaction and good to deal with. Even paid and extra $5 from what I was asking.

• Like 1

I rarely post to these threads because I have never had a problem dealing with anyone on here. However, I must add bpursell to this list of good guys to deal with. He was very accommodating and patient when a small issue arose. Instead of creating a bigger issue, his patience and demeanor lead to a resolution that was simple without causing any unnecessary headaches for anyone involved. Also, his son is seeking construction or other quality employment here in the valley. I met him and he is extremely courteous and appears very hard working. Those of you seeking employees, I encourage you to check him out. Thanks again bpursell! And good luck Dawson!

• Like 1

My Rights thank you for the above post. I try to never make an issue where there is none and trust in people. The latter is easy here at CW.

• Like 1

Please add member mathews4804 to the list! Great guy to deal with!

• Like 1

daryl_s is a great guy to deal with. Easy transaction and a very cool guy.

• Like 1

Please add member: James Gleave to this list. Great communication and great guy to deal with!

• Like 1

Please add buckmaster21 to the good buyer list. I sold him a bow with a down payment and a 1 week layaway plan and he did exactly what he said he would. Great friend to deal with. He also called me a couple days later and told me how well the bow was shooting. Hope I see him out hunting soon.

• Like 1