lancetkenyon

Good Guy Buyer List

You can add Pinedonkey, Lionhunter, and AZBow to the list all though I have yet to have a bad transaction with anyone here.

• Like 1

Did we really need to pin these two topics??? It might better to have a topic of who Not to sell too...just sayin

BeardownAZ for sure! I bought the two guns from him and as hunt4horns said....spotting scope! Stand up man

• Like 1

Vmartinez should be on there. Sold him a quiver a while back and he was very prompt with payment and followed up to make sure I received the payment. Good guy to do business with.

• Like 1

Add:

Kaffer62

Bought a backpack from him. Great dude.

+1 for Kaffer62. Bought a truck from him last year and he even helped us on our elk hunt. Great guy!

• Like 1

Put AZHog on the list. He bought a side of pork of us Fri, was prompt and friendly too. Didn't even have to twist his arm too hard when cold ones appeared.

• Like 2

Sherman and Hoghntr. Good people for sure.

• Like 2

It wasn't a big ticket item but I met bonecollector today and he bought a tree stand from me. Great guy and smooth transaction. Good luck with your archery antelope tag Shelvin and nice meeting you.

• Like 3

Sold a scope to 40-year-AZ-hunter today and it was a smooth transaction. I want to thank Bruce for this purchase. I took the scope to a friend of Bruce's here in the valley named Terry as Bruce lives in Flagstaff. This is one of the coolest guys I have ever met and ONE HEII of a hunter. His shop had at least 8 HUGE mule deer he has taken over the years with one that just missed the book. He told me this was just a small amount of his trophies. I had the honor of being able to sit down and talk to Terry for about and hour swapping hunting stories and talking guns and ammo. I truly was impressed and thankful for having the chance to meet such a great guy by way of Bruce. It was my pleasure to meet Terry and sell a scope to Bruce. Both are awesome guys in my book.

Thanks again,

Dan

BTW: Terry has an Automotive business here in Phx and he is the kinda guy that will give you a true and honest price for repairs. I will be using him if I need repairs in the future.

• Like 2

Was I left off the list since I'm not a good "guy?"

:) :) :)

your guy as the rest of us, maybe more guy than some. Don't think the gender matters on the list lol. "Good people selling list" from now on. And we'll call them folks that put out our fires "fire people" too.
  • Like 1

Was I left off the list since I'm not a good "guy?"

:) :) :)

your guy as the rest of us, maybe more guy than some. Don't think the gender matters on the list lol. "Good people selling list" from now on. And we'll call them folks that put out our fires "fire people" too.

That's funny :)

I was reading the thread and did see my name mentioned so I threw out the possibility with a totally smiling face that it was gender related.