lancetkenyon

Good Guy Buyer List

Great idea for a thread just cause u are not on the list doesn't mean u are a shady person but it's always nice to know that someone else on this great site has had a positive experience when it comes to selling or buying an item. Long live cwt.com

Don't put this guy on the list ^. He has an Antelope tag and doesn't need any more good luck:)

• Like 5

What I would love to see is a minimum number of post's allowed to post in the classified section. This would eliminate a lot of the 1 time users or scammers!!!!!!!!

Adam

Great point, certainly not disagreeing but..

On the contrary, I just bought an outboard from BassSlayer, a bigger ticket item for sure. He only had a few posts. If I saw his item for sale only on Craigslist, I wouldn't have considered driving way out to his location to check out the outboard. But since he posted it here on CWT, along with several other items, I was able to notice he was responsive and had some intellect with his word use and knowledge. I gave it a week and decided to contact him, great guy, great purchase, CWT came through for me once again.

Without that experience I would agree with you 100%. Now I just agree 99%!!

Don't buy ANYTHING from this dude. He is so crooked, if he swallowed a nail, he'd crap out a corkscrew

let_me_be_clear_barack_obama_is_a_liar_m

• Like 8

Pick me pick me. I feel like the fat kid to get picked last for the kickball game...

Pick me pick me. I feel like the fat kid to get oicked last for the kickball game...

Jason and his bro Adam are good people.. well actually they still have not taking me striper fishing so.. ?? they are questionable! might have to sit the bench burger boy. ;) L.O.L. btw your chess set still siting in my living room. :)

• Like 1

Lol thx mike. And boat is almost all done just ask jason when he's going again. I haven't been working nights and weekends kills my fishing time

• Like 1

Add:

Kaffer62

Bought a backpack from him. Great dude.

• Like 2

Guest 300ultramag.

Id like to add nature girls ex to the good guy list. He seems like a good guy

• Like 4

I'd like to add nature girl to the list. She was a pleasure to deal with and the pack I got from her helped out on my recent turkey hunt.

I'd also like to add ringer. He's a good guy. Transaction went smooth.

I sold something to levers awhile back too. Another good guy.

And finally I know Casey ( firstcoueswas80 ) is on the list already but I just thought I'd say that I shipped him something and he sent a payment by check in the mail promptly and paid for the shipping. It's cool to be able to trust a guy you've only met over the Internet.

I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting.

• Like 2

+1 for desserttacoma84 and his brother. Good guys and even better if they stay out of unit 31 and 32.

• Like 2

Beardown is a flake, he wouldn't sell me a Swaro spotting scope he found. He thought it would be better if he found the owner. Go figure !

• Like 1