Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Big Thanks to Amanda and the CWT Crew

I want to publicly thank Amanda and team for making this such a great site. More importantly, I want to thank them for keeping it that way. I've been a little disappointed with a couple of less than tasteful posts and or comments that have gone on here over the last couple of days, and was very happy to see they are no longer on the site. I certainly support everyone's right to free speech, but this is a privately owned and run web site. As such they are under no obligation to allow topics and posts on their site that they find objectionable.

Glad to have a great place to talk hunting and share ideas with good people like Amanda and her crew.

• Like 10

I have to say I agree. I enjoy that people can share ideas and discuss things on this site. But sometimes it goes to far and just needs to end. I love this site, and although I may disagree or agree with opinions I still feel like we can all be a good cwt family! Thanks again!

• Like 1

Looks like I missed something.

Looks like I missed something.

me too. Dang it.

Think hard pun intended! +1 great site visit more then I'd like to admit and a lot of good folks on here! Great job Amanda (and crew) for keeping it clean and professional!

• Like 1

I believe it was more of that the only people that can advertise there business here are supporters of the site. 👊 it's a business thing😬.

• Like 2

I like to hear about hunting not so much about politics and could go with out the trash talking we need to all just get along. There is enough people coming after the hunting community right now we all need to band together

• Like 2

This is by far the best hunting forum that I've been on both in content and members who are genuinely interested in helping one another!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! I actually missed the problem posts, but one of the moderators must have taken care of it. So thanks to the moderators! :)

Glad you all enjoy the site. Thank you for your kind comments.

• Like 2

I love this website. Thanks to all that make it happen