Lark is a big stupid nerd. here is the proof.

You may be a nerd but I respect you since your white house pic was when W was in that office and not the buffoon we have in there now!

• Like 2

Lark you can shoot me all you want. That little 7/08 of yours MIGHT cause a bruise, but not much more.

Kinda like getting hit by a grapefruit?

• Like 2

actually, i just went up to the front door when W was there and said "hey, i wanna come it". they axed who i was and i said "Lark". somewhere inside i heard W say "you mean .270?" and i hollerd back "yeah". he said "let him in, i need to ax him about some nuclear strategery stuff and whether or not if i oughta outlaw the 7mm08". and that's how it happened. honest. Lark.

• Like 8

actually, i just went up to the front door when W was there and said "hey, i wanna come it". they axed who i was and i said "Lark". somewhere inside i heard W say "you mean .270?" and i hollerd back "yeah". he said "let him in, i need to ax him about some nuclear strategery stuff and whether or not if i oughta outlaw the 7mm08". and that's how it happened. honest. Lark.

I got a visual of will Ferrell doing his impersonation: "ya mean .270? I dont like the 7mm/08 either... its now a part of the axis of evil. Along with germany, japan, the economy..... and one of those koreas...."

At least your neighbors leave you offerings, mine would run the fences over and allow the pets loose. Think they were Peta terrorist.

I hear inbreeding is common on your end of town, Lark. Folks don't get out enough and after some backyard hooch, cousins look good. It ain't Casey's fault the gene pool out yonder is so shallow.

• Like 1

Dang some funny stuff here, lmao! Great comic relief for a stressful day.

may be. it had baloney strings in it so i kinda thought it was you. Lark.

.... Yuk but I also fell off my chair after that! Great read

Lark

When I grow up I want to be just like you(except in the west valley)

You being in the oval office "all the time" could expalin a few things

I couldn't tell you how many craw dads I caught next to larks place as a kid! Spent a lot of time in that area growing up real close to it. I now live in the high AZ desert with just as many freedoms but it's just not the same as up up there. Good pics.

• Like 2