Lark is a big stupid nerd. here is the proof.

13 hours ago, Saguaro said:

Hurt feelings?  That’s happening a lot more now.  I always thought Lark was a tough person.

I think it was more of a privacy issue that Amanda would allow that to happen than the joke. They did have access to his account.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TOBY said:

he reminded me of del w but lesser of a dick and probably had a facebook account.

Don't ever compare Lark to Del again. I never met Lark but I can guarantee he is less of a douche than Del. I have met Del.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

I think it was more of a privacy issue that Amanda would allow that to happen than the joke. They did have access to his account.

"They" didn't. "She", the owner of the site did.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

As I recall there was no access to his PMs only the ability to change screen names. He totally overreacted, threatened to sue Amanda.

Come on Lark you're bigger than that, miss ya hill billy.

I remember explaining the mutated gene in horses called HYPP. Lark said his beloved mule just had a normal pee pee. Now that's funny.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stanley said:

"..... maybe illegal."   Ummm......  No.   

Hacking someone's account, not illegal , freaking should be..

2 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Hacking someone's account, not illegal , freaking should be..

The problem with that argument is that the account wasn't technically 'hacked'.  This is a private site.  The users don't "own" the accounts, the site owner does.  Legally, the site owner can do what ever he/she chooses to an account since he/she owns it. ;)

• Like 2

I get it, I hope you guys feel great about your selves, admin, just me . Love the site

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

I get it, I hope you guys feel great about your selves, admin, just me . Love the site

Dang, did Lark hack wildwoody's account and make a comeback? 😂That's exactly what Lark would say.

Lark is doing fine. Trust me. He spends more time hunting each year than most of us do in 10. He's taken some great animals since his departure and has been involved in in taking many more. He's created more memories and stories to tell since leaving this site than he'd have time to share anyways. 

• Like 10

22 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

It was a great April fools joke!

20 hours ago, Swivelhead said:

I wish Lark had thicker skin.

16 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

but didn't do to well on the receiving end of things.

11 hours ago, 25-06 said:

Always thought he had thicker skin though.

i find it hard to believe that you all would think it was funny if your accounts were hacked into. 

• Like 3

it is Common knowledge that admin will have access to any profile/content that anyone creates on this interface. Hate to say it... not the first or last time his, yours or my info will be breached. 

179B31DB-B00F-4180-BC4A-B7F673C3D6F1.gif

1 hour ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Lark is doing fine. Trust me. He spends more time hunting each year than most of us do in 10. He's taken some great animals since his departure and has been involved in in taking many more. He's created more memories and stories to tell since leaving this site than he'd have time to share anyways. 

Are you the midget son moving stumps in the first post?

What people need to think about is intent.  Was it the intention to hack, or to make a funny.  It’s pretty easy for me to believe it’s a joke and nothing more.  No personal info was shared or leaked or even looked at probably.  I know we have to add drama if it’s not there, but try to be smart and not emotional about it.

• Like 3