Little Creek Calls

Spring Draw

My notes from last year show Nov 7th when the first hits started.

Looks like they'll be a week behind this year.

Good luck Ammon hope you get your Gould's tag I'm waiting for the Rio hybrid tag in Arizona then I'll have the Arizona Slam (my name for it) with all three birds.

• Like 2

Regs say the deadline was supposed to be yesterday, I was expectin a couple hits on my card today. They must have delayed it a week just recently.

The website showed the 12th for card updates since before Halloween. So they did change it from the regs. Not sure why tho.

• Like 1

I haven't ever hunted turkey for myself (I have assisted with my sons hunt). My wife and I put in together for unit 1 tags now that she has caught the hunting bug. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

Could be interesting this year. The last two winters were really mild and there were lots of birds. There's supposed to be a lot of snow this year - we already got our first taste of it in Lakeside a couple days ago. Hoping the winter kill isn't too bad.

middle teens in points for turkey for me. first choice rio's second choice goulds. i will take either i am not racist.

• Like 2

Good luck Ammon on your Goulds tag

Looking forward for my early 22 or 23 tag...

Hey Ammon, do you have plans to do any seminars this winter/spring. I've practiced with the box call I got from you, but I'm still pretty terrible.

Sound like you all are chomping at the bit! :P

with winter arriving time to start thinking of spring. :D

• Like 2

What's winter? Oh wait I remember, it's that day in December or January that I have to wear a jacket to work.

• Like 2

What's winter? Oh wait I remember, it's that day in December or January that I have to wear a jacket to work.

Hence the name "Flatlander" for us ridge runners winter is starting with a few inches of snow and lows in the teens with another storm comin in tomorrow.

• Like 1