Feel your pain, has happened to me and I will only hunt with people that I feel will respect my request about keeping areas I have shown them to themselves

Public land, that's how it goes. You know what they say about secrets. Keep them to your self. Same thing with whining.

unfortunately there are no secrets anymore.

On 12/2/2015 at 2:41 PM, azbirdhunter88 said:

I thought I was helping a fellow hunter out by putting him on birds last weekend and letting him hunt over a good dog. Went out this morning and sure enough his truck is in the spot I showed him and he's not alone. 3 other hunters with him chasing quail all over. I know it's public land and I don't own it, but I thought there was some respect between hunters on keeping an area quiet. I won't name drop but you know who you are and thats pretty messed up.

On 12/3/2015 at 8:09 AM, Edge said:

You come on here whining about respect while being disrespectful is about the height of hypocrisy.

I saw your thread for quail hunting and pm'd ya. We had a back and forth. I didn't need you to put me on birds, got them out my back doors and that's where I ended up, but would have gladly put you on them closer to your house.

Half way into our discussion, I'm putting my gear together, pm'd you my phone # as to where to meet up, then silence. You think it's cool to leave another hunter hanging that way, bro then looks to me like you got your just desserts. A simple call or pm saying your plans had changed is how a man would have handled it.

I didn't come on your threads and whine, didn't tell you how I felt about your disrespect, figured you'd have to learn more about life first. Suck it up. Lmao

Anytime you put a stranger or friend onto game, there's a good chance this will happen. Go solo or expect the occasional turd sandwich

On 12/3/2015 at 9:44 AM, Edge said:

I know you're not talking about me duh, and yes I pm'd you my number, resended it 12 hours later when you flaked. You know exactly where im coming from. Grow up and try and ad some honesty to your character.

Why did I answer your thread about hunting is a stupid question, everyone on here loves hunting and some of us like meeting new folks to share the outdoors with.

However, your pissy, arrogant attitude serves as a reminder that a hunting trip with good buddies or solo is the best way to go.

On 12/3/2015 at 10:02 AM, Edge said:

thanks, humor is important.

I take newbies hunting all the time and have had the same results. But I have never discussed going hunting with someone in 12 hours like we did, then fall off the face of the earth, reappear and lie about it. Dude face it, you're just rude.

Oof... that 5 year curse of phones breaking/ not getting msgs 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, BlakeOisaPoachingBarstool said:

Oof... that 5 year curse of phones breaking/ not getting msgs 

Somebody out there reads my posts? lol Yeah I was pretty pissed but it's all water under the bridge. Pretty sure bird hunter is not the devil incarnate.

On 1/2/2016 at 6:45 PM, hoghntr said:

Always happens with birds. Bummer deal have had done ro me many MANY times

Not always.   I've got a spot for mearns that just crushes.   I've hunted it for years and years and years.    Never seen a hunter driving to and from the spot.   Never a hunter within 5-10 miles of my spot.   Then again.   I don't tell anyone so it stays my little secret.    Heck I don't ever run dogs anymore but there is no chance of me giving up the spot because at some point I might want to go back.   Funny thing.    A deer hunter told me about the spot because I would have never thought to go hunt there for birds.    Just have to keep things to yourself and it solves the drama.    Time to hunt boys!!!!!!

On 12/2/2015 at 8:10 PM, trphyhntr said:

I don't have time for the labor pains just give me the baby

Omg that's the funniest crap I've ever heard you say, I'm gonna steal that one from you fyi.

Never read this thread, someone apparently has a good memory.  

I'm wondering who this new Blakeo character is.

10 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Omg that's the funniest crap I've ever heard you say, I'm gonna steal that one from you fyi.

Never read this thread, someone apparently has a good memory.  

I'm wondering who this new Blakeo character is.

It’s from one of the oceans movies. Al Pacino.

• Like 1

88-  So.....you want to go hunting?  Your spot of course.....lol  

Really, I have seen the whole range from guys giving up what I would call a sacred muley spot to guys that will barely tell you to go look in the desert for dove......

I tend to feel like you about stuff like that and have been burned by the closest of friends, or so I thought.  These days, I dont tell anyone where I go, well maybe the county, .... and I only take "friends" I have trusted long enough....years.....

I like your Kansas thread by the way.....

I'm pretty sure this issue is dead, being that it was YEARS ago!

• Like 1