Love the personal attacks and assumptions .. DEMOCRAT .. LMAO ... I have been hunting and fishing AZ most my life ( minus a 10 year break from most hunting while married and starting a family) ..... been in the woods or on the lake since I could walk pretty much... I have pointed out on this site locations of several big bull and buck kills By just seeing the pic and after PMs from posters asking me to keep it on the down low , I deleted the responses ... I do not know every inch of the state but know the majority of many popular units. When I am on the lake I may BS about what and where I am catching , but if I know someone going who asks for advice I give honest advice and could care less if they end up there again and I run into them... The same goes for hunting , I have pointed and out people in areas many times over the years and on a few occasions given very very specific info at which time I ask them to keep it tight lipped, but if I draw that unit the same time as a guy I helped and find him hanging around, the last thing I will do is get upset with him or about... I am saying if you have specific expectations about keeping something tight lipped then communicate it .. do not assume anything , because when it comes to people I assume they are always going to take advantage of any knowledge they have to help the achieve a goal... To many tight asses and transplants on this sight and in this state that think they own a spot of public land and that they are the only ones to know about it.... unless it is private or land locked odds are others have been there doing the same thing you are doing at one time or another and who is to say that one of the guys he was with was not privy to the spot as well ... bash all you want it only reflects the low quality breeding you come from .. now go thump on your bibles!

Love the personal attacks and assumptions .. DEMOCRAT .. LMAO ... I have been hunting and fishing AZ most my life ( minus a 10 year break from most hunting while married and starting a family) ..... been in the woods or on the lake since I could walk pretty much... I have pointed out on this site locations of several big bull and buck kills By just seeing the pic and after PMs from posters asking me to keep it on the down low , I deleted the responses ... I do not know every inch of the state but know the majority of many popular units. When I am on the lake I may BS about what and where I am catching , but if I know someone going who asks for advice I give honest advice and could care less if they end up there again and I run into them... The same goes for hunting , I have pointed and out people in areas many times over the years and on a few occasions given very very specific info at which time I ask them to keep it tight lipped, but if I draw that unit the same time as a guy I helped and find him hanging around, the last thing I will do is get upset with him or about... I am saying if you have specific expectations about keeping something tight lipped then communicate it .. do not assume anything , because when it comes to people I assume they are always going to take advantage of any knowledge they have to help the achieve a goal... To many tight asses and transplants on this sight and in this state that think they own a spot of public land and that they are the only ones to know about it.... unless it is private or land locked odds are others have been there doing the same thing you are doing at one time or another and who is to say that one of the guys he was with was not privy to the spot as well ... bash all you want it only reflects the low quality breeding you come from .. now go thump on your bibles!

how does any of that make it right? unless he was privy to the spot already, but im sure OP probably would have mentioned that. and your last statement, get a life dude.

• Like 2

I have a few different spots for various game. I have pointed people in the general area, but I would never give up my honey holes. There are two people I trust with my spots that wont blab about em. My buddy who got me into hunting and my father in law. That's it.

trphy the last comment is called sarcasm ... something you may not understand, but I understand if the sarcasm may be a little over your head... lots of people pick and choose what parts of the bible they like ... SO go back and look at your comment and really think about the sarcasm I left you with ...

Str8Shot,

Put yourself in the OP's shoes. If you had a "keep it to yourself conversation" with the person in question wouldn't you be somewhat perturbed?

....still tuned in. Can't wIt until the name comes out

• Like 5

....still tuned in. Can't wIt until the name comes out

probably the guy that went with him, in the OP's previous postings? Not sure.

I don't have time for the labor pains just give me the baby

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Haha!! Me either! Just remember another dude thanking him for taking him out. Read a week or so ago.

Feelin lazy. Post the link?