oh no pulled and used the old fart card ^^^ too early in the thread for over/under 50 ---- foul

And neither are "Premier Members"! :)

You must be using the new math cause I not even 50 years old yet. So open mouth and insert foot again :D

• Like 1

Tres and Jones face are not the guy I took out. Tres and I are planning a hunt together sometim . Get your facts straight. I agree this one needs to die down now. Point has been made.

Tres and Jones face are not the guy I took out. Tres and I are planning a hunt together sometim . Get your facts straight. I agree this one needs to die down now. Point has been made.

. So tell me was it Lark or Casey that did this? I'll bet you my last dime it was one or the other.

Actually just read this. No it wasn't me as I've never even talked to the op nor do I share spots I've gotten from anyone. I've had a couple people here be helpful and share spots and I have been very thankful. But mainly I get a bunch of people complaining and being whiners. There are many folks on here who are great and that's what the site was built on. The rest of them well we just deal with them.

Man it was fun but no 10 pages. Guess I will have to go to Archery Talk or Bowsite as there are some 50 pagers going there and easier to rile up people :D .

Sorry Tres as I didn't think it was you but I did use your words. Didn't mean to imply it was you. Let me get my lawyer ready for when I get sued for copyright infringement :unsure:

Man it was fun but no 10 pages. Guess I will have to go to Archery Talk or Bowsite as there are some 50 pagers going there and easier to rile up people :D .

Sorry Tres as I didn't think it was you but I did use your words. Didn't mean to imply it was you. Let me get my lawyer ready for when I get sued for copyright infringement :unsure:

this is the only hunting site I look at, love the content and people, love the owner and moderators (they all do a good job!!) but I would love a 50 pager here!!!! Best one we've had was 20 or almost 20 and it was good!!! I imagine 50 plages would be flipping EPIC!!!!! Bring it on boys!
  • Like 1

this is the only hunting site I look at, love the content and people, love the owner and moderators (they all do a good job!!) but I would love a 50 pager here!!!! Best one we've had was 20 or almost 20 and it was good!!! I imagine 50 plages would be flipping EPIC!!!!! Bring it on boys!

I think the last 50 pager if it even made 50 was the Corn Bagger !!!!

Sorry Quail Man, that the Whambulance never arrived to bring you cheese with your Whine !

• Like 1