Don't know how to post links to threads but did find this posted. HMMMMMMMMMM?

Thanks for taking Hic and I. Ellie did good today

Edit: This was copied and posted not retyped.

Nice try. I've never hunted with or met azbirdhunter88. Jonesface and I went hunting that day. So, wrong guys bro.
  • Like 1

Page 6 and no facts only he said- she said. What is her cotton picken name or it didn't happen.

• Like 1

As far as taking people to or giving information about a secret spot -

there is no secret code of conduct - the old this is my spot don't ever tell or come here without my knowing __ is kinda naïve these days

every yr is different - as far as populations of birds - I've had people tell me later - oh that place theres no more birds I quit going there - last time I was there it was better than ever -

As far as big game I share with people in hopes they have a chance at success - places I've been and hunted and sometimes even a secret spot - chances i'll only draw one maybe 2 more times anyway so let others have a secret spot to hunt

by the way NOTHING OR NO PLACE IS A SECRET FOR VERY LONG

• Like 3

The quail population is the best it has been in probably 20 years .... you can walk almost any drainage on the superstition foothills and limit out by midday ... without Dogs

As far as taking people to or giving information about a secret spot -

there is no secret code of conduct - the old this is my spot don't ever tell or come here without my knowing __ is kinda naïve these days

every yr is different - as far as populations of birds - I've had people tell me later - oh that place theres no more birds I quit going there - last time I was there it was better than ever -

As far as big game I share with people in hopes they have a chance at success - places I've been and hunted and sometimes even a secret spot - chances i'll only draw one maybe 2 more times anyway so let others have a secret spot to hunt

by the way NOTHING OR NO PLACE IS A SECRET FOR VERY LONG

mums the word right... LOL! really though!

James

Don't know how to post links to threads but did find this posted. HMMMMMMMMMM?

Thanks for taking Hic and I. Ellie did good today

Edit: This was copied and posted not retyped.

Nice try. I've never hunted with or met azbirdhunter88. Jonesface and I went hunting that day. So, wrong guys bro.

Never said you were the guys. If you know how to check post here is what was said, azbirdhunter88 said took a guy hunting over the weekend and showed "his" spot. Said he wasn't naming names implying they were on this site. Then during the week same hunter was back with other guys. So detective work starts. The post I copied from was on 11/27/15, the weekend before the original post. Then there is another post before this one and after the weekend post, or at least there was, about can't go out during the week as "I am the Weekend Warrior type". Not saying who made those post either but I bet I am not the only one who looked. Then you answer without any reference to you.

i want my popcorn $ back this wasn't as advertised

James

Red Sparky,

Haha Your detective work sucks. You did reference me because you copy and pasted a post I made in another thread. If you were a real detective you would have noticed that That post was actually thanking jonesface for taking my dog and i hunting. Jonesface is an avid bird hunter and doesnt need to take other people's spots, he has his own. Him and I have been planning on hunting our bird dogs together for some time now and that was the first time we have been able to get out.

So once again I'll say nice try. Keeping searching bro. Don't give up on your detective work you need some practice.

• Like 1

By another post it wasn't one you started. I know who you were thanking and why and I know which post it was in. As I said I used it to make things go HMMMMM. So if you are offended so sorry I might have hurt your feelings. So sorry if you have never played the game of Clue or know what a Red Herring is.

By the way I don't care who it was. Now I have to go refill my popcorn.

By another post it wasn't one you started. I know who you were thanking and why and I know which post it was in. As I said I used it to make things go HMMMMM. So if you are offended so sorry I might have hurt your feelings. So sorry if you have never played the game of Clue or know what a Red Herring is.

By the way I don't care who it was. Now I have to go refill my popcorn.

Not offended at all. Just letting you know your detective work isn't that great. By the way, you are 50 years old, why get involved with this crap?