WOW ! YOU MAD BRO ? .... Born and raised in AZ I have never had an issue sharing hunting and fishing spots and only on a few occasions asked individuals to keep it on the down low.... I grew up seeing hunters helping hunters never having an issue with sharing info ... Never met guys that assumed there was an unwritten rule, but man times have changed!

• Like 2

WOW ! YOU MAD BRO ? .... Born and raised in AZ I have never had an issue sharing hunting and fishing spots and only on a few occasions asked individuals to keep it on the down low.... I grew up seeing hunters helping hunters never having an issue with sharing info ... Never met guys that assumed there was an unwritten rule, but man times have changed!

I think thats his point , keep it on the down low. It doesnt matter where you grew up.

• Like 2

im still trying to figure out if you even hunt or fish in real life? you think if someone shows you their secret spot its cool to go show all your friends too? i dont care what you say, with a comment like that you must vote democrat

or did i read that wrong

• Like 10

Unfortunate. Assuming you had "the conversation" about keeping the area to yourselves, this is a blatant breach of trust. Give up his name so we can disparage him proper.

• Like 4

That strt8shot dude doesn't know a thing about hunting. You should help others but them going and taking it over behind you should be on blast over it. Go back to the computer games dude stay outta here.

• Like 6

Some people will never get it ! I've been burned in the same way with big game spots ! You're best bet is to hunt with family ! Just don't let it stop you from finding better places keep scouting and keep stuff to yourself! Hunting has changed big time! Lots of tards out now a days!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I have gotten to the point of telling anyone I take to a spot of mine, exactly what I think of them going there without me. The conversation is usually pretty point blank blunt, but they understand that they are not to go to that spot without me, or without asking. Do I own the spot? No, but I showed them the spot, so between us 2, I own the spot. Sucks that this guy did this to you.

• Like 4

Thats sucks man. I have had the same thing happen to me several times now. I have learned over the years to keep my really good honey holes to myself. I will take people into some of my good areas but not my best areas for quail.

Even really good friends of mine have told others about my coues spots and within a few years that place is ruined. I'm with you, I have a little more common courtesy and respect of others.