Outdoor Writer

Draw Results Available Online

For those who had to send in their payments because of the online app issue, were the envelopes sent by the G&F postage prepaid?

For those who had to send in their payments because of the online app issue, were the envelopes sent by the G&F postage prepaid?

yes they were

Weeewwwhooo! Finally drew a December 36B tag. My son was able to put in for the first time this year but found out the the harsh reality that happens sometimes and got skunked. There's a few leftovers that we'll try and get. It doesn't matter where/when/what he hunts, he just wants to be able to finally go! He's been counting down the years until his 10th birthday since he was able to count....

Good luck guys!

34B Muley

23 Turkey

36C Javelina

Feast or famine!

KP

Headed back to 36b for a shot at the 115 plus my buddy from utah missed last year.75 in buck last nov.I am uping the number by 20" minimum.Good luck to all and remember----Dont shoot at it just cause it moves---Barely survived utah last year.decided to do disneyland with the family and eat my northern tag for utah this year----263 mistake considering I hit a 5 instead of a 6 and end up with a crap tag!!!!So be it I'm hunting Coues whhhoooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!!3rd choice nov 36b

Well folks it looks like im going to be spending alot of time in unit 23 this year. I not only have A 23 bull tag, I also now have a 23 Whitetail tag. How can one man get so lucky? I have no idea. But im going to make the best of it because theres not a very good chance of this happening again anytime soon! Best of luck to all of you.

Been out of town for a couple and just found out that I got a unit 33 nov. tag. Can't wait! I'll be in there during the archery season to.

TOTALLY UNcool!!!

I yelled to my wife that draw results were out as soon as I saw all the posts and went all the way to G&F web page. It takes one devious mind to come up with a stunt like that!

I couldn't help myself I sorry

that was funny