Outdoor Writer

Draw Results Available Online

I will hunt archery this year but my Son was drawn 36A jr again! :lol: and we both have 23 turkey tags.

azyoung

azyoung,

Is that 2 years in a row, that you didn't get drawn for deer? I know you guys are going to have a blast in 36A and on the turkey hunt.

Actually I think G & F decided to pull you out of the deer draw to give everyone else a chance to shoot a big coues buck!

Lee

Good draw for us.....

Dad, older bro and I drew first choice 6a Oct. WT.

younger bro drew 2nd choice Unit 21 Oct. WT.

Amazing thing is that we all put in on our own.

Good luck to everybody this year.

4TH choice 36A November. I'm looking forward to scouting a unit I've never hunted in before. Good luck to everyone.

A good year indeed! I drew a New Mex 15 archery bull tag (1st hunt), 6B turkey tag, 34A archery pig tag, and a 13A MULEY TAG!!!!!!!!! Wife drew the October Coues tag in our backyard, and were headed to sonora to beat last years coues deer in January!!!!!!! The strip tag cancels out Kansas whitetails, just to keep the schedule balanced ;)

See ya on the STRIP!!!!!!!!!

Hey!

All you folks who drew those Oct. and Nov. tags might as well toss them in the trash. There ain't no deer around during those months; they're still in Colorado , where they spend their summers. They don't come back here until Dec. 12 -- just in time for late season. :rolleyes: -TONY

Hey!

All you folks who drew those Oct. and Nov. tags might as well toss them in the trash. There ain't no deer around during those months; they're still in Colorado , where they spend their summers. They don't come back here until Dec. 12 -- just in time for late season. :rolleyes: -TONY

good thing i have a late tag this year! :)

good thing i have a late tag this year! :)

I envy you Casey, I have put 36B Dec first choice every year for more than 10 years now and havent gotten it yet. That's cool for you though, I hope you bag a big one.

Whoooo Hooooo! Drew Unit 33 Oct whitetail hunt. Had the Nov hunt last year and had a blast. Took an odd 5x2 last year. Was a wierd one but a good buck for my first whitetail. :P Also drew Unit 9 turkey. Good luck to all who drew tags!

Got my second choice 36c mule deer along with my dad, brother and a couple of friends from work. I'm taking 9 days off it will be great

Hey!

I agree!!!!! You keep telling them that, Tony!!!! I'd really like to be alone in the woods on Oct. 26th..... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

I got a good friend that has been drawn not twice............not three times.............this is his (and his father-in-law)'s fourth unit 33 December tag.............in a row!

I told them to please buy me some lotto tickets.

I put in for 36b early and get it every year. My second choice is Dec but do nto count on it as your almost guarenteed an early tag.

Cannot wait. Last year I just could not hike any more as my ankle I have had surgery on was acting up. I tried just going to some look out i could almost drive to but even that was difficult.

nothin for Scout'm or I.

looks like we will try for an Oct left over tag and use our back up 23 NM tags.

Veasjeep,

If you would rather have the Dec tag, then you need to put it first choice. As long as you put it in second and Oct first, you will not draw Dec due to the draw odds and Oct still having tags after Dec is filled.

The odds of drawing the Oct tag are the same whether it is the first or second choice, as both 1st and 2nd are looked at when your number is selected.

Doug~RR