Outdoor Writer

Draw Results Available Online

I drew a 33 November tag as well as my girlfriend! First time putting in for her. My dad drew the kiabab early west side. That combined with my 3A/3C elk tag makes a great year!

WHOOOOO HHOOOOOO!!!! Bonus points for us all around!!!! Man thats great!!! LOL NOT!!!

Sounds like unit 23 is going to be pounded until theres no deer left with the numbers of people on here who drew tags there...

Ron

just building the bonus points! someday maybe they'll pay off! Congrats to all of you who drew a tag.

36A Oct. for my wife, 11 old son Ty and myself! Along with a handfull of friends and family! That should be a good warm up for my NM 23 Nov Coues tag!

Lance

32 Dec. Time to learn some new country!

Congrats Jason!!! That is a GREAT unit! Are you gunna try out that 270 wsm?? Good luck!

I didn't get my 23 Dec. tag again. But I draw my 2nd choice unit 42. the only problem is I can't locate any whitetail deer in that unit.

I didn't get my 23 Dec. tag again. But I draw my 2nd choice unit 42. the only problem is I can't locate any whitetail deer in that unit.

They are every where. Just send Coues n Sheep a pm and he will get you right on em. ;)

:lol: :lol: :P

My son and I both got 24a nov whitetail and 23 turkey.

Hey, thanks Gino! The .270 is still in the box, so I'll be shooting the 25-06 or .300 WSM. I'll fire ya a PM a little later on.

Jason