Outdoor Writer

Draw Results Available Online

My wife and I drew Kaibab early rifle and my son and I got 37B Nov. javelina. We'll try to get a leftover Kaibab turkey tag if there's some left.

30B October whitetail 3rd choice for me, along with my New Mexico hunts.

Outdoor Writer,

Based on you applying 38 years for sheep and all the great stories and articles you have provided us with over the years, I feel AG&FD should give you a sheep permit based on your merits. Just my opinion!

best of Luck.

23 oct for the wife and 8/10 turkey for me. 2 years in a row turkey only what a joke.

Dan

36b dec and my dad drew a sheep no joke!!!! My buddy mark has 12w late

Congrats to your Dad on that sheep tag!! :)

12A turkey, and the statewide archery deer tag for entertainment this Fall!

Doug, good luck on that 34A December tag!!!

Looks like the mule deer hunter is hunting whitetail again this year. Drew Oct. 36a hunt. Also got Archery javelina 34a/37a/38m.

My kids are going doe hunting on the Kaibab in November.

Javelina hunting in August, Sept. Mule deer Kaibab, Then if I'm not sucessful in the Kaibab, Oct. Whitetail 36a, then the Kids hunt in Nov., and possibly if I haven't tagged out, December archery deer.

I like that a full schedule of hunting to close out the year

Me and my buddy drew our first choice, 34A in Nov. for coues. The wife got skunked. "Acted like she was gut-shot!"

Lee

Way to go Casey and Doug! Wow, a 34A late tag- almost as hard as Kaibab late but not what it used to be in terms of quality.

Good luck you guys.

kgaines, i'll be down there scouting a lot, i might run into you, also, muskrat, i drew that same hunt.

OK, I drew but I'm out of town and have the slooowwwweessst connection known to mankind and can't download the pdf regs to check the hunt code. Can someone tell me what 1086 is? It's either 29 or 31 in November. Please?

Kevin

OK, I drew but I'm out of town and have the slooowwwweessst connection known to mankind and can't download the pdf regs to check the hunt code. Can someone tell me what 1086 is? It's either 29 or 31 in November. Please?

Kevin

Unit 29

Looks like I'll have the same Nov. Whitetail tag that I had last year! I can't wait for 16 more weeks to pass.

Wife didn't draw a Dec. tag... only hunt she put in for. Oh well, we'll have a 3 month old that would have been hard to pry her from anyways. :D :D :D

Dad drew a Dec. Whitetail tag! ;) Only put in for that specific hunt. I am really glad he drew this tag. It'll be a lot easier for him to get around in the hills with the cooler temps, not to mention the better chance of seeing a bruiser buck!

The draw was pretty good for us here. We are hunting again this year with desired tags, so I can't complain. Don't know how much longer it will be this way with so many people moving to our state.

my wife and I both drew turkey tags for 8/10. She drew a mulie tag for 19b and I drew a Whitey tag for 22 oct.

We also drew whitey tags fot NM. going to be a busy fall.

Hey Gino seems like you and I have similar problems how to hunt whitetails for our selves while simultaneously hunting mulies with our wives!

Congrats to everybody.

Well just by the question I am asking you will know how I fared!! Do you lose your bonus points if you get drawn for a first come first serve tag??? Congrats to everyone who was successful. AG