Outdoor Writer

Draw Results Available Online

Both son and I drew unit 10 any antlered on seperate apps! Will go nicely with the unit 10 late rifle cow tag I have. Get to combine some deer hunting and elk scouting it looks like!

Well just by the question I am asking you will know how I fared!! Do you lose your bonus points if you get drawn for a first come first serve tag??? Congrats to everyone who was successful. AG

yes

No bonus points are for the draw only.

Redman

my wife and I both drew turkey tags for 8/10. She drew a mulie tag for 19b and I drew a Whitey tag for 22 oct.

We also drew whitey tags fot NM. going to be a busy fall.

Hey Gino seems like you and I have similar problems how to hunt whitetails for our selves while simultaneously hunting mulies with our wives!

Congrats to everybody.

Yup, but I don't have to do much scoutin' for hers... I've got a buddy to do that for me. And If I don't have a monster Coosie found and sitting on him.... I'll just give up the first couple of days of my hunt and resume my hunt after her tag is filled.

Jeff did your huntin' partner draw that 22 tag with you?

Congrats to you all!

CnS

Yup my hunting partner drew the 22 tag with me. He put in for he other stuff on his own and is working up in the Sierra Anchas this week so im unable to talk to him.

The good thing about the wifes tag is that its so close to home. I rely on Jed to find us some bucks in 22 and put my time into scouting Wendys unit. Shes hasnt shot a deer yet.

Talk to ya later.

my wife and I both drew turkey tags for 8/10. She drew a mulie tag for 19b and I drew a Whitey tag for 22 oct.

We also drew whitey tags fot NM. going to be a busy fall.

Hey Gino seems like you and I have similar problems how to hunt whitetails for our selves while simultaneously hunting mulies with our wives!

Congrats to everybody.

Yup, but I don't have to do much scoutin' for hers... I've got a buddy to do that for me. And If I don't have a monster Coosie found and sitting on him.... I'll just give up the first couple of days of my hunt and resume my hunt after her tag is filled.

Jeff did your huntin' partner draw that 22 tag with you?

Congrats to you all!

CnS

Yup my hunting partner drew the 22 tag with me. He put in for he other stuff on his own and is working up in the Sierra Anchas this week so im unable to talk to him.

The good thing about the wifes tag is that its so close to home. I rely on Jed to find us some bucks in 22 and put my time into scouting Wendys unit. Shes hasnt shot a deer yet.

Talk to ya later.

Well we only got 1 out of 3 tags but it is the one I really wanted

Since Linnea and I have Bull tags I'm happy to say Danielle Drew a Oct. 22 WT tag

She is so pumped :D

Going to be a great Fall

Mike

Since Linnea and I have Bull tags I'm happy to say Danielle Drew a Oct. 22 WT tag

Going to be a great Fall

Mike

I guess I told you wrong on the girls deer tag, sorry about that Mike.It was Danielle right? :unsure:

Going to be a great Fall

Mike

I guess I told you wrong on the girls deer tag, sorry about that Mike.It was Danielle right? :unsure:

Yes Danielle drew the tag

When you told me Linnea I was going in to tell Dani that the Tag Mag had drawin again and she hadn't

But when I told the girls the results were out on line, Linnea was out of there in a flash to a friends house to get on the puter Just as I walked in the house and was hugging Dani, Linnea call with the good news. My ears still hurt :D

Drew 36B October and a 8/10 turkey tag. But im not going to be able to hunt turkey because I will be in Maryland hunting deer.

Looks like I'll be down in 30A for the Novemeber hunt again this year along with my dad and another good hunting buddy. Hopefully the results will be similar as last year.

Drew 36B October and a 8/10 turkey tag. But im not going to be able to hunt turkey because I will be in Maryland hunting deer.

You might want to think about donating that tag to the hunt of a life time

since you can't use it

Just a thought

congrats on you deer tag