Outdoor Writer

Draw Results Available Online

Well just by the question I am asking you will know how I fared!! Do you lose your bonus points if you get drawn for a first come first serve tag??? Congrats to everyone who was successful. AG

yes

drew Oct. muley hunt in 30B.. I'll probably be eating this tag in favor of a more flavorful hunt up in MT this fall for private land WT.. But, should that hunt fall thru because of unforeseen circumstance, I've still got this one to go on.

another sheep point in the hat...

33 October Juniors for my son Corey and 33 November for me. Can't wait. I haven't had a tag for two years. I know where I'll be archery hunting!!!

Carl

my wife and I both drew turkey tags for 8/10. She drew a mulie tag for 19b and I drew a Whitey tag for 22 oct.

We also drew whitey tags fot NM. going to be a busy fall.

Hey Gino seems like you and I have similar problems how to hunt whitetails for our selves while simultaneously hunting mulies with our wives!

Congrats to everybody.

Yup, but I don't have to do much scoutin' for hers... I've got a buddy to do that for me. And If I don't have a monster Coosie found and sitting on him.... I'll just give up the first couple of days of my hunt and resume my hunt after her tag is filled.

Jeff did your huntin' partner draw that 22 tag with you?

Congrats to you all!

CnS

Oct. 34A for me my dad and my son can't wait to get out in the field with them both again. Good times and more great memories! Congrats to all!!

FINALLY!!!!!! WHOOOOT HOOOT WHOOOT!!!!

I got a 12A East October KAIBAB HUNT! number 74 drawn! my first choice. . . .

gonna go get me a big ol carp! SWEET!

I am doing backflips over here seriously!

YeeeeHaaaaaaaaa! Congrats to all! Looks like a great year ahead of us all!

34b nov. Im going back for the MONSTER from last year I shot at!!! :rolleyes: :P :ph34r:

I pulled a dec. tag in 36c. This is my first deer tag in arizona after 7 years of trying. I'm stoked. Hope the fire didn't get it too bad down there.

Well it looks like treestandman and myself drew a couple of 12A west late deer tags!!!! Drew our first choice with only 4 points and got tag #45 to boot. I've got a busy fall lined up with New Mexico antelope in September. A Utah rifle deer tag the third week in October. A Kiabab deer tag in late November. And I'll cap it all off with a Mexico coues deer hunt in January!