Outdoor Writer

Draw Results Available Online

My dad and I both drew this year. Hope the deer numbers are up. Does anyone know how the 30A area fared for moisture this year?

Craig.

36B November! Coues of course.

30A looks to be getting hammered as I speak (type) but sometimes I say the words as I type them......................anywho..............goin Coues hunt'n!!!!

Great news for many of you!

When I checked the results, it gave me the hunt number and that I was permit #0001! I was stoked thinking that being the first permit drawn, I just had to have drawn a December tag.

Turns out I'll be out on the early hunt in 36C. Regardless, I can't wait to get out there once the temps cool down a bit and do some scouting.

Good luck to the rest of you!

I'm still waiting on that sheep tag!

take care,

Craig

Hi,

november 34b coues for me, october 36a coues for my wife and november junior 36a for my daughter. Can anyone say time off from work?

Brent

35A oct. tag for me, third choice. Can't wait.

This has been my best year for coues tags hands down... AZ 36B late December hunt....NM 23 Burro Mountains archery coues...and booked a Coues hunt with Dan Bishop (cola Blanca) in Mexico second week in January.

If I don't take a 100" buck in one of those hunts I might as well hang it up. ;)

I'll be hunting deer from mid December to mid January :blink:

Keith, I've hunted 35A several times in the past. E-mail me at work if you need a place to start.

congrat to all successful tag holders. No sheep but drew a 23 Oct. wt hunt. Now I have an elk and deer hunt in two units I've never hunted before but I'm not crying in my beer. Bring it on! :D

35A November Coues

33/37B archery pig

woo hooooo