Sign in to follow this  
Str8Shot

Looking to buy some .22LR for Xmas ...

Got my son a new .22 for Christmas and am trying to find a fair deal on a brick or two of ammo.... if anyone knows anyplace in the East Valley or has some at a fair price myself and my son would appreciate it..

If you can't find any let me know and I will sell you some. I don't like selling .22, but I would hate to see a kid get a new gun and not be able to shoot it.

• Like 6

Was at Walmart in anthem coupla weeks ago and they had a crap load of 500 end boxes. Couldn't get em while I was there. Went back a couple days later and they were out. Said better get em when u see em cuz they go the same day. Good luck.

I'm up in Snowflake, I have a a extra box I picked up at Sportsmans last week for $35 if interested

United Nations Ammo Company in Phoenix, on Glendale Ave. They even have .22 tracers in green and red. These tracers are a must-have! They trace VERY bright out to about 150 yards.....just be sure to not shoot them on a hot/dry day, as they can cause a fire.

I shoot them out of my suppressed .22 and they are a blast!

Thanks for all the replies ... I will be working it out to get some before the holiday ... A big Thanks to Healy Arms for Service I received getting his new Gun !

• Like 2

If something falls through and one of the above doesn't work out, I'll be driving through the valley next Wednesday (23rd) on my way to my in laws in El Paso. I can bring you a brick to buy until you can get more.

• Like 1

Try the the hussein administration. With the billions of rounds that fed organizations like Usfs, blm, usfw, etc, that never shoot, have bought, they oughta have a little to spare. Lark

• Like 2

Try the the hussein administration. With the billions of rounds that fed organizations like Usfs, blm, usfw, etc, that never shoot, have bought, they oughta have a little to spare. Lark

You forgot the Post Office in your list :P

Yeah and the park service, irs, dot and the rest o' the etc's. They never fire a shot, but king hussein is gettin' em ready. There'd be a bunch more ammo available if they'd lay off their agenda. This deal about no 22's is stupid. Lark

• Like 1