Big G 243

Vortex 20x60HD or Swavros 15x56????????

Trying to figure out which one I would like to purchase. I understand the prices between them but was wanting feed back on what everyone is or has used. Thanks

Vortex are spectacular glass!!!! Swaros are 10x better, and I've heard the swaro HD's are even better which is a disbelief to me but I'm going to purchase the HD Swaros soon. You really can't go wrong. Something to consider, is your power on those 20x60, I think you would really be limiting your field of view 600 yards and closer.

JUST BOUGHT THE SWARO HDS....I HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD PAIR OF 15X56 the newer ones with swaroleann coating..won them at bighorn sheep banquet and used them 1 time. they are 10 out 10 condition and I haven't listed them yet ...was going to after xmas..they have swaro stud and adapter also...if your interested pm me 1700.00 firm thx....i can send pics if you like...

The answer will away be Swarovski's.

Some people will tell you that they "can't see the difference" they are lieing to them selves.

• Like 1

BIG G - Swarovski is the best. I just purchased a pair myself and they are amazing. Go with the Swaros! I wish Bhuntin had listed his before I bought mine as that is a killer deal. Check his out. You will save alot of money buying a gently used pair like that and I emailed Swarovski yesterday and contrary to what alot of people will tell you the warranty IS TRANSFERABLE!!!

This will be a binocular that you can own for life!!!!

No question. The Swarovski 15's are a much better option. I had the 15x56 Kaibab HD and grew frustrated with the edge clarity. They had a pretty small sweet spot and I found myself having to move/pan alot more that I would like. After getting the Swarovski 15's, I have great edge to edge clarity and I couldn't be happier. I used to be one of those people that said the Vortex was right up there with Swaro, not any more. After using them both in the field for a while, it's clear that they are not on the same playing field.

Good to hear you are buying Swarovski's because they are the best glass out there and not because you are buying a pair of binoculars for a warranty. I hear this from lots of Vortex owners, "you cant a beat Vortex warranty", "they (Vortex) have the best warranty of any optics company"....and so on.

I didn't buy my Swarovski's because of their warranty I bought them because they were the best glass I looked through when I was shopping for a great glassing binocular. I am not knocking the Vortex warranty or Vortex glass they are both good but if you want the best glass to find game with less eye fatigue any time of day and longer low light glassing Swarovski's are the best.

Jeff