Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Go Cards!

I think it's good to get this loss out of the way. Regroup and come back strong in the playoffs. They're on a 9 game win streak.... Just a matter of time before they do get a loss. Hard to watch though

i agree

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

The cardinals look like the devels. They should give refunds to the poor saps that paid to get in.

• Like 1

Cards look ready for a deep playoff run against sub 500 teams, wait there is not a sub 500 team in playoff. Fly away Birdie

If my Vikings beat the Packers tonight, we win the division, and the # 3 seed. We would play the Seahawks at home next weekend in the wildcard round. The Vikings don't match up well against them. Yikes! :(

Cards will be fine. Saving it all for the playoffs. Yea Baby, I said playoffs. .................BOB!

Problem is, with the exception of the Patriots and Cardinals, every team heading to the playoffs won today. I would think momentum is important when it comes to the playoffs. The Cards came out flat and unprepared. Signs of a young team.

Jimmy Johnson always preached winning momentum into to the playoffs.

We'll see how this dud carries over in two weeks.

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry about anything yet as far as the Cardinals are concerned. I like our(seahawks)chances against the vikings. And that has nothing to do with the earlier beat down. Either way it will be interesting

my gut feeling before the game was exactly as it played out !

sorry for fans - it was a total dominating seahawks victory but hey it happens

Glad its over with and they can get back to winning !

They got punched in the mouth and needed it!!! People forget that the Sea Hawks were the NFL's hottest team last week and then they lost a home game to the stinky Rams.. So yeah it happens and I like the Cardinals chances with the No. 2 seed. Meaningless game anyways.

Seems when the Cards get all the hype from the media ........... they (Cards) apparently believe it. Getting hit in the mouth is what the Cards needed.

Since my Vi-queens choked, and went "one and done", I'm pulling for the Cardinals to destroy Green Bay, and make it to the NFC Championship game. Some good games this weekend!