6ANut

1.3 billion lottery let share some $$$$$

ok so Im curious what happens if someone wins a smaller amount? do you still share with everyone? just seems like if you won you could easily deal with more frustration trying to split a smaller amount. or is there a base level the winnings have to be above?

put your money.... Play or get out the way.
  • Like 1

4 numbers correct is $100 but 4 numbers with the powerball is 50k. We all are sharing the $50k but if I win $100 it's all Amanda's.

• Like 2

I just simply asked. I've never even bought a lottery ticket before so this is new to me. Best of luck to all that are in. I hope you win big.

Here's your chance

This may be a dumb question, but would you guys need to know the names of the people that entered or are our names already somewhere saved under our profile on here? I can't remember. Thanks.

if i win, im going to try and fund a proposition to make all early bull rifle and archery tags open for auction only, and im buying them all. shooting them all too.

• Like 5

if i win, im going to try and fund a proposition to make all early bull rifle and archery tags open for auction only, and im buying them all. shooting them all too.

What!?!?! No hookers and cocaine!!!!

Brian

• Like 2

What!?!?! No hookers and cocaine!!!!

Brian

san carlos trophy elk hunts, we bring the hottest hookers money can buy with on the hunt. youre invited

• Like 4

I am in. Good luck to us all.

post-8822-0-52127800-1452717290_thumb.jpg

• Like 2