Sign in to follow this  
TwoGuns

The end of a long journey, and the beginning of another

That's very cool. May God bless you and your family beyond measure! Thanks for sharing and for causing my eyes to water this morning.

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing! I'm truly humbled by your acts of love and kindness! May you and your family be showered in God's Blessings each and every day of your lives!

• Like 2

WOW! God bless your familly and thank you for showing all of us what it means to be an AMERICAN!!!!!

• Like 1

It is too early for a grown man to be crying.

From the pictures I assume your little guy might have some physical challenges as well.

Wow, you are truly beautiful people.

Good eyes. He has spins bifida and hydrocephalus. His medical challenges will be a long road, but here in Bulgaria they really don't do much for treatment. The saddest thing is that here in eastern Europe many kids born with deformities or special needs are given up to an orphanage at birth. Most only survive a few years. We are getting an education while we are here. We should all count our blessings that we get to live where we do. America has problems, but it is so far ahead of what I have seen here.

I appreciate all your kind words. This is not easy for my wife and I right now. Can't wait to touch American soil again.

• Like 5

Simply awesome.

• Like 1

Congratulations to a new beginning for you and your wife and for making a little boy very happy. Every child deserves to be loved and cared for.....best of luck!

• Like 1

My hats off to you and your wife. We need more people like yourselves. All these kids need a home.

TJ

• Like 1

I was adopted at 1 week --- blessings to you and your family!!!

Very, very cool! Class act right there and God Bless you and your family.

Aweaome Awesome Awesome

We have been thinking about this but im thinkin im a bit old for changing diapers and chasing toddlers.

Thank you for what you are doing!