Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Returning tag for reinstatement of bonus points

I've never been employed by a poor guy. Mostly, they sit around and eat cheetos, drink cheap beer and complain about the rich guys.

• Like 1

So ya gotta be in some kinda club in order to get a turned in tag? This thing is gettin' better all the time. Lark

Guest 300ultramag.

I see it like this. We all work we and have money to pay for our hunting endeavors The state found a golden goose and that is us. They want us to fit the bill and open our pockets to pay And pay and you guessed it.I invite you to not pay 5.00 for a courteous that should be given For free. They are the ambassadors and liaisons for our wildlife and they want to Bend us over and take our dollars meanwhile not provide an ounce of customer service unless we pay for it. I invite you not to oblige and feed this pig. I went round about with a gentlemen in the office at G&f during my situation when I wanted to surrender my tag and have zero faith in the department head. Wardens are cool but the carpet dwellers are greedy.

I have no desire to pay the $5 or return a tag. Doesn't effect me one way or the other. I just don't think $5 is s "rich guy" scheme.

I have no desire to pay the $5 or return a tag. Doesn't effect me one way or the other. I just don't think $5 is s "rich guy" scheme.

It's not the $5 for the rich guy. It's the hundreds of dollars he will spend every year to build points to use from other people

Str8Shot.......If you truly want the dates / times of the meetings and the minutes from them and a explanation of the surrender program please contact either. Amber Munig or Scott Lavin with the AZGFD. 602-942-3000.... One or both were at not only the general meetings but at the meetings with the local wildlife org's. And both were instrumental in the development and implementation of the program. In addition any questions or concerns about the lack of notifications or public input should be directed to Scott Lavin.

• Like 1

^^^^azelkhuner2 just dropped the mic!

+1

Knew someone would pissed him off with thier ignorance. Shocker is was str8shot. Well not really. What a bunch of Nancy's

• Like 1

^^^^^^ Not a Good Day if not pissing someone off ^^^^^^^^ I respect and give G&F a lot of credit but I think there are some glaring oversights in this program and I think the one thing all Hunters in Arizona should expect, especially with this new Portal system, is better transparency when it comes to changes such as this proposal.... It would be nothing to create a flashing marquee link front and center that not only gave insight to such ideas but that offer direct public comments and concerns ... By the time it was put on the news feed most everyone I knew including myself were using portal , but It did not show up there .. it showed up on the old page ... There is no search function for the entire site. You can search all the news feed and if you type tag surrender in there you will find zip, zero , zilch ...

• Like 1

It's incredible to me that if anyone questions or disagrees or has a different opinion with anything the azgfd does, someone always paints em as stupid of ignorant. Plant?Lark

• Like 1

Lark- A few of "questioners or people who disagree" with G&F did a good job of making themselves look stupid and ignorant on this topic....there has been a lot of name calling and statements made that show the intelligence of the "questioners" ...

however most people that disagree with this system pointed the key flaws without name calling...