Sign in to follow this  
cohofishing

Draw

What unit are the Hookers in? and how much?...............BOB!

• Like 1

I put 4 people in for elk and pronghorn last night without a hitch. Bought licenses for 3 out of the 4 as well. Did the licenses first, then the tag apps, all on Firefox browser. Things must be hit or miss.

Why would anyone put in via internet with the massive screw up on the last draw. They have so many internet issues it is scarry. Their online license doesn't recognize 2016 as a leap year and shorts one day and expires license one day earlier not on 31st of December. I let GnF kmow, seemed to fall on deaf ears.

I have always done the paper application and money order. I tried the online for the very first time this year, and 6 applications went off without a hitch.

• Like 1

Just FYI...For those of you that believe that by putting in with paper apps you are safe from the draw issues that plague online applicants......THINK AGAIN !!!!!....After last yrs elk draw it was discovered that SEVERAL HUNDRED !!!! ....paper apps never made it into the draw. All the info on the paper app has to be manually transferred by G&F personal into the system....paper apps are no safer then online apps.....

• Like 4

Just FYI...For those of you that believe that by putting in with paper apps you are safe from the draw issues that plague online applicants......THINK AGAIN !!!!!....After last yrs elk draw it was discovered that SEVERAL HUNDRED !!!! ....paper apps never made it into the draw. All the info on the paper app has to be manually transferred by G&F personal into the system....paper apps are no safer then online apps.....

I'm one of those that has been hosed by the paper app as well. Either way, you are rolling the dice these days.

Ok. Decided to do my apps online. Both apps went through without a hitch! WHEW!!!!

That was too much anxiety for my liking. :)