Sign in to follow this  
Blaster

Thought I would introduce myself.

Hello all, I love the sight great info. I have lived in AZ off and on for the last 20 years and love the state. I actually haven't been able to do to much hunting due too deployments and what nots, but we are now back settled in Yuma and I am rdy to try my hand at what Arizona offers. Now that I am semi retired and not moving anytime soon. Recently retired from the Marine Corps and came back hear for wife's work. I know this is a tight crew but hopefully I can bring something to the table gents.

Blaster

• Like 11

Welcome thanks for your service you will find this site very informative and quite entertaining enjoy

Blaster, thank you very much and welcome to the best hunting site there is :) . I live in Yuma also hopefully we can do some hunting together and again, thank you very much for your service!

Ernesto C

• Like 2

As said above welcome to the best hunting site on the web. Greatful for your service and if you ever need any help in 6a I'm your guy.

Blaster, welcome and thank you! Hopefully you get some time to relax and enjoy all the great outdoor opportunities around you.

Make sure you hit up Ernesto since he is local, don't let that opportunity slip by!

• Like 1

Did he just call us gents? Man , Yuma, so big horn and lizards near by.

Your like as far a drive from az hunting as you can get. Lol welcome and enjoy.

Lots of help here on coues so dig in and throw your hunting thoughts out, never know when someone will throw you a spot or some hands on help.

• Like 1